Enterbay 1:4 scale t2 endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Sideshow 1:1 Endo. They used it's image for some reason for the first teaser. But that's NOT the actual 1:4 Endo from Enterbay.

UPD.
Now that's a speed Blade3327!

Odd. That's what members posted on the first page.
Then googled for it and the same pic turns up but from different websites. Go figure.

I recall someone saying that this is actually an image of a Sideshow bust or something.

Yea. Not the bust though, the 1:1 Statue 2.0

Lock thread....for the 100th time this IS NOT EB's Endo, this is Sideshow's.

80871558.gif

In a way you can't blame people for thinking this is the EB proto. Kinda dumb on EB's part posting a pic of Sideshows 1:1 statue.

well, according to theterminatorfans.com, Bill confirmed this was the real deal...

69464edegw1dmbj2rckkyj.jpg

The 1/4 Endoskeleton is still happening, but that's not what's in the picture. Maybe they're just using it for reference or inspiration.

What I gather from this thread is that no one here have a clue what they are talking about. Damn, why would they post this if it's not their 1/4 but the sideshow piece? It makes NO SENSE! Enough with the teasers too, just show us the damn toys already!

The posts following the OP explain the whole thing. All we've seen from their upcoming T2 lineup is a teaser of Arnold's BD headsculpt.

Ok, now we just need a teaser for this as well. Quick before I have to order the Hot Toys one.

Ok, now we just need a teaser for this as well. Quick before I have to order the Hot Toys one.

Yep, that's right!:wink1: I want to see how the final product turns out already.

Agreed. Can't wait for the EB Endo! I'm just hoping it's better than HT's :pray:

I guess it will be better. HT's Endo hasn't got a heavy look to it, it looks kinda light and a little toyish to me.
We need something more accurate, more serious and more metal looking like.

Shame this thread has went so quiet, too quiet on the update front!

I hope Enterbay play their card next month when Hot Toys releases theirs.

Back