ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think it could go either way on who has the better Endoskeleton. I'm very much looking forward to seeing full photos of both companies' efforts.

We would hope he comes with a non-BD arm aswell. And a second jacket with the sleeve still intact. Of course with those you'd also want the semi-BD headsculpt and who knows if EB are giving us that.

Or they could offer the semi-BD accessories/switch-out parts as a separate 'add-on' pack. That way they wouldn't have to charge more $$ for the figure and collectors who are meh about the semi-BD look would have an option!

Cheers,
Neo.

HT's knocked all of their Endos out of the park so far. At least, judging by when each one came out. I don't see either of the two companies failing miserably in comparison to the other. It'll all come down to materials (and therefore weight), accuracy at the nitpickery level, electronic features, accessories, and most of all: price.
Both will be undeniably solid releases though, that's my point. You can't really go wrong with either one.

And I'll buy both of them and not have to worry about maybe not having the better one!

Also, Collector_Neo - exactamundo. That would be ideal.

HT's knocked all of their Endos out of the park so far. At least, judging by when each one came out. I don't see either of the two companies failing miserably in comparison to the other. It'll all come down to materials (and therefore weight), accuracy at the nitpickery level, electronic features, accessories, and most of all: price.
Both will be undeniably solid releases though, that's my point. You can't really go wrong with either one.

True. The HT Endo's have been great but we still not seen what HT do with 1/4 scale figures. So in that sense EB has the advantage of having worked on that scale before.

Of course price will be the main factor for most people and in that instance HT will always win.

Accuracy I should not have mentioned as with Endo's HT have been pretty much spot on.

I can't wait to see full pics of this, I don't care if it takes months after that to come out, just to see this look realized in figure form and available for purchase will be so cool.

True. The HT Endo's have been great but we still not seen what HT do with 1/4 scale figures. So in that sense EB has the advantage of having worked on that scale before.

Of course price will be the main factor for most people and in that instance HT will always win.

Accuracy I should not have mentioned as with Endo's HT have been pretty much spot on.

Why would you say HT price is a winner when their prices have been on the rise with every figure? Everyone has been complaining about their prices.
EB is more limited and it cost the same as HT which produces almost 20,000+ figures now.

term2_2667a.jpg

terminator2newedint01.jpg

18.jpg

yhst-90184745838282_2100_23399075.jpg

Soon to be an amazing figure from EB, this is just such an exciting announcement, I figured this would be rumor mill and never come to be, but it's on.

I hope a certain person doesn't see that pic of the figure by a certain company or it'll set him off again.

Say what you want about quality, at least to date, they're the only one's with the balls to really do all the key looks, and now at least EB has a pair too, unlike another company that hides behind variants of the same figure.

Say what you want about quality, at least to date, they're the only one's with the balls to really do all the key looks, and now at least EB has a pair too, unlike another company that hides behind variants of the same figure.

Funny thing is it shouldn't take balls to do a BD version at all. In fact it should be a pretty obvious choice. A guaranteed big money-maker. I think it'll happen, albeit it'll be ridiculously long-coming.

Funny thing is it shouldn't take balls to do a BD version at all. In fact it should be a pretty obvious choice. A guaranteed big money-maker. I think it'll happen, albeit it'll be ridiculously long-coming.

Could it be a case of HT's being too lazy to bother maybe? Cuz aside from all the comic stuff this would sell VERY well.

I can't imagine their reasoning, but if they ever do it, it'll be when the EB one gets in collector hands and everyone loves it.

I wonder if the endo parts will be metal? Wasn't the endo arm that came with the first figure made out of metal? It would also be cool if his endo eye would light up aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back