ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
533569_10150641493349632_204339369631_9355400_476733298_n.jpg

Has this been posted yet? IDK if its real but Its supposedly EB's T-800 Endoskeleton.

533569_10150641493349632_204339369631_9355400_476733298_n.jpg

Has this been posted yet? IDK if its real but Its supposedly EB's T-800 Endoskeleton.

just checked it out, that's the SS 1:1 V2.0 Endoskeleton. That would be insane if EB's looks like that when finished.

Majorly looking forward to the endoskeleton battle between HT and EB, have to say. I thought I was endo'd out but I have tasted chrome and its back on.

Majorly looking forward to the endoskeleton battle between HT and EB, have to say. I thought I was endo'd out but I have tasted chrome and its back on.

Endo´d out?!
:lol
I just have 2 T-600´s and 1 T-700...I CAN NOT WAIT for the chromed T-800.

I´m aching all the way.
And even IF I get all...I´ll always be on the hunt for Cinemaquette
Cause = Holy grail.

But HT and EB are a close call.
:yess:

The SS endo statue is amazing but dont like the gap between the nose and mouth.

EB will seriously own HT on the endo!

I don't think it will have a minigun.
it will have a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range though

Nope. At this point in the movie he has a damaged grenade launcher and emptied bandolier.

I'm well aware of the weapons he carried during this specific scene, i'm just hoping that Enterbay goes the extra mile in terms of accessories. I mean why wouldn't the give us a 1:4 scale minigun? I've never seen it done before and it would make the figure that much better.

Minigun > Grenade Launcher + Bandolier.

It'd be supercool if they could provide extras with the BD that could be used with their first T-800 although I'd worry about what that would do to the price.

It'd be supercool if they could provide extras with the BD that could be used with their first T-800 although I'd worry about what that would do to the price.

I am thinking that this one is going to be more expensive than the first regardless with the light up eyes etc.?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back