ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so buying this. If they really wanted to please everyone, they'd include the mini-gun and a spare grey shirt on top of the other weapons they have so that we have most scenes covered.

Is it going to be no-arm battle damged version. Or just the half face iconic look? I'm guessing the latter?

Not sure how they're going to handle the jacket sleeve being missing.
I just can't see them including 2 full leather jackets.

If they say this is gonna be a bit cheaper, it's probably not going to drop that much more lower. Hopefully it's won't break the $360 to $380 shipped range. Unless the base price is that much lower, I think I'll try to email them for a slower ship method to minimize as much costs as I can.

Looking at the photo reviews for the first EB T-800, I have to wonder: is HT going to use real leather boots on their 1/4 stuff? Blows my mind the lengths EB went on the first figure. HT will have to follow suit if they're serious about competing.

While EB's use of materials does set a bar, at least to me, the most important thing is the overall look of the piece. I like the use of real leather and metal, but all that really matters to me is how it looks like mini-Arnold. That's the bar for HT to meet, an after 3 1/6 T-800s, HT has only captured him with the T1 figure, so it'll be interesting to see how they do. I don't like the HT 1/4 Endo, it seems to long and skinny.

Man, this is awesome. I doubt Ill be able to afford it though which is highly depressing. I guess EB wholly dedicated to 1/4 and not 1/6 huh?

Due to the sell out success of 1/4 scale T2... maybe the production run will be larger and hopefully reduce the price marginally $10-$20.00. They want to be competitive with HT. I'm floored by my T2 figure it's great! It was a great b-day gift!

really looking forward to this release. ^O^ seriously worried the amount of new releases coming out .wallets taking a battering. :((

I'm really hoping for alternate battle-damage options. A second arm would be ideal (which means we'd also need a second leather jacket). I'll buy it regardless, but those additions would push it from great to awesome.

It would be cool if they could somehow make the sleve of the leather jacket to come off so we could have the option of what degree of damage we could show with different leather sleves and arms.

It would be cool if they could somehow make the sleve of the leather jacket to come off so we could have the option of what degree of damage we could show with different leather sleves and arms.

If you'd want two looks it'd work a lot better for both to just have two jackets. When Uncle Bob loses half his arm, the sleeve doesn't really come off. It gets ripped up.

I really hope Enterbay will be at Comic-con this year. It would be exciting to see display of 1/4 release. I will be taking lots of pics.

If they have this in display along side batman and sideshow have their episode 1 obi figure on display my head will explode lol

This looks like it's going to be absolutely fantastic. It will most likely surpass their first T-800 (something I didn't think was going to happen until years to come).

I wonder if the endo parts will be metal? Wasn't the endo arm that came with the first figure made out of metal?
Yep,the endo arm that came with the first figure was metal and there's great chance the endo parts will be metal aswell ...but if it will be chromed is another thing...the metal endo arm was clearly 'metal painted' with a silverpaint..I hope EB will be going all the way and having the endo parts chromed this time...

Tis the only thing letting the first figure down imo, the the endo arm wasn't chromed on the ordinary version. I guess they'd have to chrome the head tho otherwise it would look terrible.

Tis the only thing letting the first figure down imo, the the endo arm wasn't chromed on the ordinary version. I guess they'd have to chrome the head tho otherwise it would look terrible.

Did anyone ever do a custom chrome paint job on that? I don't think I ever saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back