ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is roughly the same as the last one.

I guess for that price we will not be getting the mini gun. Looking at the figure's face it could be just to be pistol and grenade launcher we get.

It'd be supercool if they could provide extras with the BD that could be used with their first T-800 although I'd worry about what that would do to the price.

Since it seems that ENTERBAY is actually listening collectors demands it could be worth the try to ask.

Wonder if the base will be the same?

Enterbay have the 2 most anticipated collectibles for me now, this and the 1:4 Batman. :yess:

If we get fully battle damaged version so Minigun is useless. How can he holding Minigun with just one arm?

If we get fully battle damaged version so Minigun is useless. How can he holding Minigun with just one arm?

We would hope he comes with a non-BD arm aswell. And a second jacket with the sleeve still intact. Of course with those you'd also want the semi-BD headsculpt and who knows if EB are giving us that.

I'm just happy to know it's full damage because that's what I want most, all else is bonus.

Which means less accessories?

Like Eamon, I think we are getting : Grenade launcher + pistol + base.

That sounds good to me, hopefully the base is different though, I thought the clean version's base would go better with the BD version.

We would hope he comes with a non-BD arm aswell. And a second jacket with the sleeve still intact. Of course with those you'd also want the semi-BD headsculpt and who knows if EB are giving us that.

meh, no need for all that imo

I would love the post helicopter crash BD version, not a big fan of the still mill no arm BD ^^
If that what we are getting it a pass for me.

I would love the post helicopter crash BD version, not a big fan of the still mill no arm BD ^^
If that what we are getting it a pass for me.

tumblr_lg61qreckV1qzd886.gif

Have you read the Title of the thread?

Yeah, and considering we're definitely getting the final stage BD headsculpt it follows that the BD arm will definitely be present. Whats still up in the air is whether they'll provide the things necessary to make him semi-BD.

I dont think this will have many accessories.
I loved the steel mill BD arnie look. So dont mind the broken endo arm.

None the less, it will look AMAZING!

You going for this one Nekro? For some reason I thought you were sticking to Endoskeleton only.

Well yeah I mainly want the endo BUT seeing as I got a job now. If it all goes well and I got enough cash then I may get it. So I hope pre orders dont start until July.

Well yeah I mainly want the endo BUT seeing as I got a job now. If it all goes well and I got enough cash then I may get it. So I hope pre orders dont start until July.

Eckkssellentt. I find myself majorly looking forward to getting a high-end 1/4 scale Endoskeleton figure. The HT one looks incredible.

I don't know about that but I can't wait to see both companies attempts. The comparisons will be very interesting indeed.

Well we already know the HT will have some metal so I doubt EB will be all plastic and then charge more. Plus the quality of the last TB Terminator figure was amazing and to top it off the headsculpt on the BD one we seen is spot on which is something HT will never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back