ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this one is the reveal I am mostly looking forward to out of the two 1:4 scale figures.

I do hope the sort out the fat looking abs thing and avoid the hair puffyness of their previous EB Terminator 2.

The clean version was less then that as well, but it's the shipping prices that put it at or over $400.

I seem to recall most people saying that when they bought directly from EB, the clean version cost $399, including shipping. In reference to this new figure, Bill Chan specifically said it should be under $400 with shipping, but it's only April, so I guess we'll see. :dunno

Last edited:
Can't wait for the full reveal! If it's the same quality as the EB clean T2 T-800 it's an insta-buy.

Man o man is this going to be an epic piece. Can't wait!

Despite only seeing a blurry proto pic of the head sculpt, this may be the first 1/4 scale purchase

I really like the first EB T2 1/4 but i alreay have HT 1/6 and stocked him up with mini gun and thumper, but i think the BD will be a nice comparison to the clean 1/6

So i'm very much excited to see what the final result is!

Does enterbay do preorders through their website or do we have to wait till they are in stock?

Re: Enterbay Terminator 2 : Judgment Day T-800 1/4 Battle Damaged Figure

69464edejw1drmlzawusxj.jpg

Looks like a badly PSed pic... :lol Enterbay trying to win over customers before they have the goods. Like them trying to get people to buy their 1/4 Batman figure with the fake DX09 oil panic. :lol

Whaaaat? Have another look at the HT 1/4 teaser. That sculpt doesn't look familiar to you?

Why does it sound like he just implied that Enterbay caused the '89 Batman oil panic, or at least had some insidious plan to get people to buy their 1/4 Batman that they've been planning since before anyone even got the first DX-09 in their hands?

Hopefully exposed Endo sections will be real metal....damage to clothes a must and will complete the look....very excited on this one!

If executed properly, it could be the very best statue Sideshow has ever produced. Imagine A Trevor Grove 1:2 scale Schwarzenegger BD sculpt with light-up eye and real metal. Now that's something i would pay $2 grand for...not the B-List Wolf from a D-List film.

yea, it's got a lot of potentail, I'm very curious to see what SS does with it.

Re: Enterbay Terminator 2 : Judgment Day T-800 1/4 Battle Damaged Figure

69464edejw1drmlzawusxj.jpg

Looks like a badly PSed pic... :lol Enterbay trying to win over customers before they have the goods. Like them trying to get people to buy their 1/4 Batman figure with the fake DX09 oil panic. :lol

Resorted to trolling now

There's nothing fake about the oil on DX09 for the 8 people that have reported it

So please refrain from ridiculous statements

Butter's butt is just butth_rt over EB's kickass Arnie sculpt.

Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back