ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't planning on waiting for this guy, currently saving for the EB first release...but I have to now. The sculpt is incredible. You can't beat that, no way. There goes my hopes of owning the SS 1:1 Endoskull this year!

I just found out HT making a 1/4 Terminator too. hmmm. I will see who makes the better one first...more competition means better products for fans

I just found out HT making a 1/4 Terminator too. hmmm. I will see who makes the better one first...more competition means better products for fans

Not in Hot Toys case, they just want your money. They don't care how the product turns out. This is Howard Chan at the moment to fans:

kenjeonghangover.jpeg

mr-chow.gif

Did you hear that? HT's just headed back to the Marvel/DC drawing board. :wink1:

Bye bye.

Nooooooooooooooo

i agree. I'm happy to not see ANOTHER Marvel announcement. Terminator definitely>HT Avengers

:exactly: though i really want to see X-Men First Class, their only original Marvel Franchise.

So this CEO Bill said "everything is developed and ready to proceed, will launch in October"

So does that mean we can get full specs/pics soon?

I am so excited about this, while it seemed inevitable, confirmation just makes it all the better :) This with the clean figure will look stunning, and now that I've sold off my 1/6 collection, I don't care that this will be 1/4, it's a fully posable, full BD T2 T-800, and you can bet EB will get the size of the bandolier and grenades right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back