ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine today. Totally excited to have this piece in my collection.

10928946_1544078065848277_5621957354041710068_o.jpg1374914_1544078099181607_1995858897252233658_n.jpg

working on a mod to this sculpt

e456576a00cb1a2b9528234caf23f318.jpg

d70a5200f1b725f1cdda5f13f75ec51b.jpg

I can't tell from the bald head but did you widen the head sculpt? Other than the chin that was one of the major problems with EB's Joker is that the head is too skinny, which makes it look like Brandon Lee from the Crow with stock paint. This sculpt only looks good when there is less make up is applied to it, the likeness is not good enough to withstand Mob painted scene or even the party crash scene.

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

Great paint up by Rahmier84

fd941e4d9e6d4c6899f15d7991792468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tell from the bald head but did you widen the head sculpt? Other than the chin that was one of the major problems with EB's Joker is that the head is too skinny, which makes it look like Brandon Lee from the Crow with stock paint. This sculpt only looks good when there is less make up is applied to it, the likeness is not good enough to withstand Mob painted scene or even the party crash scene.
Yes the jaw has been widened and scars resculpted will post updates on this soon

Great paint up by Rahmier84

fd941e4d9e6d4c6899f15d7991792468.jpg

Yeah it is the best EB repaint I have ever seen, not to mention the custom hair job as well! :horror

This paint job is the ideal way the sculpt should be painted, since the less make up there is or the messier the make up is, the better this sculpt looks. I have seen one's that have been fully repainted with mob make up or even party crash look and the likeness just totally disappears. so having something in between Interrogation and fully clown make up is the way to go. Also painting the Irises in the eyes big like Rahmier has done makes a huge improvement for bringing out the likeness as well, EB painted the eyes too tiny, thus, reducing the likeness even more.

Yes the jaw has been widened and scars resculpted will post updates on this soon

Ah good can't wait see it fully painted with hair then.:yess:

Yeah it is the best EB repaint I have ever seen, not to mention the custom hair job as well! :horror

This paint job is the ideal way the sculpt should be painted, since the less make up there is or the messier the make up is, the better this sculpt looks. I have seen one's that have been fully repainted with mob make up or even party crash look and the likeness just totally disappears. so having something in between Interrogation and fully clown make up is the way to go. Also painting the Irises in the eyes big like Rahmier has done makes a huge improvement for bringing out the likeness as well, EB painted the eyes too tiny, thus, reducing the likeness even more.

Ah good can't wait see it fully painted with hair then.:yess:

The paint is the only issue I honestly have with the Enterbay Joker . I was lucky to get a MSIB one recently with perfect paint . I agree he does have the Eric Draven affect going on . It's very thick for some reason very tacky as well . Now if I could only get a Kato suit for it I would die a happy collector . Rahmier84 will get my sculpt to repaint at least I can be excited about that .

The paint is the only issue I honestly have with the Enterbay Joker . I was lucky to get a MSIB one recently with perfect paint .

I agree he does have the Eric Draven affect going on . It's very thick for some reason very tacky as well .

Yeah that is a combination of the skinny long head sculpt and neat inaccurate make up paint job.

Now if I could only get a Kato suit for it I would die a happy collector .

You are not happy with the suit as it is? Kato's coat is too thick, so if he did one for the EB Joker it would be a thick coat. Nevertheless, the EB coat is probably a bit too thin, which is why it looks like cardboard in some pictures.

Rahmier84 will get my sculpt to repaint at least I can be excited about that .

Oh it will look fantastic then.

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

Yeah that is a combination of the skinny long head sculpt and neat inaccurate make up paint job.

You are not happy with the suit as it is? Kato's coat is too thick, so if he did one for the EB Joker it would be a thick coat. Nevertheless, the EB coat is probably a bit too thin, which is why it looks like cardboard in some pictures.

Oh it will look fantastic then.

I own kato's 1/6 joker coat I prefer it over the hot toys bathrobe. The Enterbay suit is very thin that I can agree on . The blazer is very thin and flimsy .

Re: ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

I own kato's 1/6 joker coat I prefer it over the hot toys bathrobe.

Yes I know I have two of them but it's still too thick for a suit coat, it looks more like a winter coat but yeah it's not a bathrobe like Hot Toys one is, although some people think it is.

The Enterbay suit is very thin that I can agree on . The blazer is very thin and flimsy .

That would explain why so many QC problems with it were that it was already torn in places on some people's figures. EB make great head sculpts but their quality of their figures is poor.

Hey brother do you do the job of customizing the enterbay 1/4 joker head? Your work looks amazing. How much would it be for me to send you mine's head and for you to customized?

Regards.

Re: ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

It's the best repaint but the head sculpt is still not as good as Adams or MRM's modded EB one IMO.

Yeah the face is a bit long and thin but the face details are generally outstanding. (eyes, nose, mouth) Where can I see MRM's modded EB?

Back