ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydeous someone on facebook is using your sculpt as their display pic. Did u end up selling this after all?

Display pic is fine, as long as they are not selling it and try to cheat potential buyer with something they don't have in hand.

I still have it with me. I think I'll just sell of some of the stock figures I have as those would be easier to get back again should I need to get one in the future rather than customs such as these.

Display pic is fine, as long as they are not selling it and try to cheat potential buyer with something they don't have in hand.

I still have it with me. I think I'll just sell of some of the stock figures I have as those would be easier to get back again should I need to get one in the future rather than customs such as these.

Yeah I didn't think you sold it but the picture was taken on an angle that I have never seen yours taken on. I believe this is yours right?

yours.jpg

Thank you sir and i feel the same way!

Your welcome! :wink1:

This is a smoother sculpt with a better likeness imho.

Yeah way better likeness, MJ might of got the shape of the head right but he didn't nail the core likeness of Ledger like EB practically did.There is just too much skin texture on the MJ sculpt, thus giving it that rough appearance as you pointed out. However, MJs is still not bad though as it has some resemblance to Ledger, which none of Hot Toys figures, except the Cop Joker have IMO.

Last edited:
Really is :)

But as i see most of us in here did, modded he's that much better.

LRmsB7G.jpg

HWXAN2z.jpg

And overall:

MqD7ZZU.jpg

Back