ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare MIB Enterbay Joker here in the UK that I purchased as an investment.

I wonder if I could trade it for a 89 Batmobile? I am just seeing the prices going up on this so I thought I would ask.

Looking to get this figure but the eyes positioned up really bother me. I don't have the skill or time to reprint or the money lol. Also the abnormally long legs look awkward. What's your take guys?

Looking to get this figure but the eyes positioned up really bother me. I don't have the skill or time to reprint or the money lol. Also the abnormally long legs look awkward. What's your take guys?

Umm, eyes never bothered me really, you have to pose the head tilted down but look at the head until the eyes look level in your view, you can still pose the figure anyway you want and the sculpt will look fine. I don't think the expression hinders any poses :dunno

I think the Long leg is just an illusion, due to the pants being so far up and the vest is kinda short, makes the lower body look much longer.

I agree with Kyle. With the eyes looking up, the figure is meant to be posed with the head tilted downward. Gives him a more menacing look, and is pretty accurate to how the Joker's posture is throughout the majority of TDK. Also, the legs are proportional. Like Kyle said, they may seem long due to his short vest and high-riding pants, but they actually look fine in person, unlike in some pictures I've seen. Likewise, some people complain that his head is too small, but with the head tilted down, you're only seeing part of his face and head since his head is at an angle relative to the rest of his body, which you see in its entirety.

If you don't get one with major QC issues, the figure is pretty solid. Sculpt is the most accurate mass produced joker sculpt to date IMO and the clothes and accessories are also well made. My only real complaint is the hands are almost impossible to remove/swap. Body is also kind of stiff which limits really dynamic poses.

Blow dryer my friend for a good minute pops the hands off with ease.

I agree with Kyle. With the eyes looking up, the figure is meant to be posed with the head tilted downward. Gives him a more menacing look, and is pretty accurate to how the Joker's posture is throughout the majority of TDK. Also, the legs are proportional. Like Kyle said, they may seem long due to his short vest and high-riding pants, but they actually look fine in person, unlike in some pictures I've seen. Likewise, some people complain that his head is too small, but with the head tilted down, you're only seeing part of his face and head since his head is at an angle relative to the rest of his body, which you see in its entirety.

If you don't get one with major QC issues, the figure is pretty solid. Sculpt is the most accurate mass produced joker sculpt to date IMO and the clothes and accessories are also well made. My only real complaint is the hands are almost impossible to remove/swap. Body is also kind of stiff which limits really dynamic poses.

Back