ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on the hair Robbie :hi5:

Rory........... :lol but :duff anyway

:clapCOOL BRO!You gotta let me see some PICS. of this bad-boy!!:pray: I'm so tempted to take some millimeters of his chin as well as add to his scars but its not like i can go out and buy a replacement head if i F-up!I would think I'd be use to modding head sculpts by now but a 1/4 scale head isn't the same beast as 1/6.As for the MRM sculpt,like i said before it looks AWESOME but the paint apps kill it for me anyway!Still it takes a lot of skill to do what he did regardless if the sculpt is not new!:wink1:
I did the head and chin quite a while back, makes a huge difference, just have to do the hair now. Pics over in my cave thread..

These are old pics of WIP EB head.
1-96.jpg
2-81.jpg
3-68.jpg

Last edited:

I did the head and chin quite a while back, makes a huge difference, just have to do the hair now. Pics over in my cave thread..

1-96.jpg
2-81.jpg
3-68.jpg

Please make a run of these, this is awesome! GREAT WORK!!!!!

It's the stock head, modded and resculpted (new eyelids, new chin, new nose, new cheeks, PERS still work) with hair added. I kept as much of the HT part that worked as possible.
That Joker v.2 looks AWESOME Robbie!:monkey3 Dude your skillz have like mad improved since the last time!WOW!:thud:

1-96.jpg
2-81.jpg
3-68.jpg
:clap HEy Rory do you have any straight forward shots of this?I just want to make sure that its what i think i'm seeing and not just an illusion!From these PICS. it looks like Ledger and if so i'm gonna give my figure a face-lift this weekend!:yess:

That Joker v.2 looks AWESOME Robbie!:monkey3 Dude your skillz have like mad improved since the last time!WOW!:thud:

:clap HEy Rory do you have any straight forward shots of this?I just want to make sure that its what i think i'm seeing and not just an illusion!From these PICS. it looks like Ledger and if so i'm gonna give my figure a face-lift this weekend!:yess:

Think there are more pics over in my cave thread, Just be aware man, what I did here wasn't just shaving the chin and nose. I resculpted the cheeks and sides of head, then rte textured the new parts to match the rest and repainted parts, it's a big enough undertaking.
Good luck with it. :duff

And hair transplant too!!! Awesome!

Yeah it is rooted hair, I find it funny how I posted someone's repaint and everyone starts just talking about MRMs? :huh

Surely you guys have seen more repaints other than MRMs?

Personally I think the repaint in the pic I posted is good.

Have to say paint wise, the stock paint is a lot more sophisticated than all these repaints. Sure the face structure needs some work, but I think these recasts/repaints look pretty crude for 1/4 scale. Don't get me wrong there is some nice work there, but the finish doesn't hold up. I like some of the hair work though, but it's far too green on most of them. The hair on MRM's is the best I've seen so far, but the paint looks too simple.
:dunno

The paint job might be more sophisticated as it looks real but face paint make up doesn't look quite the same as the one from the movie. Zack's PJ as far as accuracy goes to face paint make up in the movie is more accurate.

The MRM sculpt blows the stock one out of the water. No more abnormally long chin on his sculpt.

:lecture
The chin is not responsible for reducing the ledger likeness. It just makes the sculpt look more like a deformed Ledger. The biggest problem is how skinny the face is, as he looks more like Brandon Lee as the Crow, because the face paint looks more like the Crow than the Ledger Joker face paint. Zack's sculpt looks more like Ledger because he widen the face.

Here's my repaint,I don't think it looks crude or unsophisticated.

Wow some pics I have not seen before, like I said before looks great Steve! :hi5:

I bought one of MRM's resculpts and it is a great resculpt.

To me, it looks the closest as Heath Ledger as the Joker and I'm satisfied with the repaint.

Yeah it looks less like Ledger before prosthetics but more like the Joker with those chubby cheeks, which is what it is suppose to look like. :wink1:

MRM originally had one done for me but he told me it was stolen in the mail so he sent me a replacement (looked different than the first one he sent me since it was stolen) but I was just as satisfied with the final product.

:horror Was it stolen or lost? I have lost things before by getting them sent air mail.

Glad you got another one made for u!

:rock

Last edited:
The paint job might be more sophisticated as it looks real but face paint make up doesn't look quite the same as the one from the movie.

:lecture
The chin is not responsible for reducing the ledger likeness.

Regarding the paint, you know I said this was an unfinished WIP that I did months ago right? I posted it here because I was asked about the chin. Each to their own I guess. It's currently non scene specific, just like the stock head.

Regarding the chin, it is largely responsible for making the face longer and diminishing the Ledger likeness..... IMO

I asked Rory to do that months ago. :lol
I don't get your intent mate? :dunno

Regarding the paint, you know I said this was an unfinished WIP that I did months ago right? I posted it here because I was asked about the chin. Each to their own I guess.

Sorry I am not understanding what you mean? I was just saying EBs paint job as far as painting make up goes made the Ledger Joker look more like the crow. What has that got to do with your WIP Ledger?

Regarding the chin, it is largely responsible for making the face longer and diminishing the Ledger likeness..... IMO

I don't think so, because looking at just repaints it looks more like Ledger, big chin or not. The big chin doesn't make the face appear long and skinny it is long and skinny, I guess maybe the long big chin amplifies this.

Think there are more pics over in my cave thread, Just be aware man, what I did here wasn't just shaving the chin and nose. I resculpted the cheeks and sides of head, then rte textured the new parts to match the rest and repainted parts, it's a big enough undertaking.
Good luck with it. :duff
THANX bro for the info!Yeah i don't think i have the time right now to take on such a project!:slapWhen i'm done with my other projects,can i PM you for some help bro?:pray: As for the chin,while it is true that the overall width of the face is on the narrow side,the chin makes it look elongated which brings out the narrow face more.Like i said before "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but i definitely like what you did for the sculpt ROry and if the hair comes out with the same quality as the face mod then i might just have to ask for more than your help!:yess:

THANX bro for the info!Yeah i don't think i have the time right now to take on such a project!:slapWhen i'm done with my other projects,can i PM you for some help bro?:pray: As for the chin,while it is true that the overall width of the face is on the narrow side,the chin makes it look elongated which brings out the narrow face more.Like i said before "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but i definitely like what you did for the sculpt ROry and if the hair comes out with the same quality as the face mod then i might just have to ask for more than your help!:yess:

Of course man, drop me a PM if you get stuck with anything.:hi5:

Selling your headsculpt! Or the whole figure?

The $400 I was talking about was to do the hair transplant and reshape the face. I have the figure.

Back