ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I'm on about. Lol. $400 is £236 to me and the whole figure cost me £260. So I don't wanna pay that for just a head. Lol

i have to take the decision too.
I love custome head but pay a price like that no thanks lol

HT Interest List Open, EB 1/4 Coming soon:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132524
2ccc_zpsbc6ea8f6.jpg

My EB Jokers, hey everyone I bought two Jokers, so I could have one in the MCU outfit and one fully clothed. Hope you like the pics. Both have stock paint, and as you can see both have gloves on them to hide the joints as well. So the MCU one is not really screen accurate.

The MCU one is from the second batch EB did and I am not sure if you can notice but the paint job is messier around the lips and the smudge on the forehead above the right eye is more noticeable. So I thought the PJ on this sculpt was kind of close to the smudged make up MCU look, which is why I used that one for the MCU oufit. BTW the chain on the MCU one is broken, which is why u can't see it. Dam EB and their QC! :gah:

Cool pics darkavatar.

Just been looking for some 1/4 handcuffs, can't find any, but would look cool as!

It finally looks like Ledger. Very nice!

yes special shout out to monkeyrobotmaster, one true artist! just breath taking in person..no question at all if its ledger, its eerie life like..now i want that dark knight from hot toys..

It looks fantastic but something is bothering me. I think the black eyes are too well painted. What I mean is that they look identical as if the joker had the time and patience of painting his eyes symmetrical. I would add more wear on the paint and more loose paint here and there. Other than that, it is the best joker face I've seen.

Back