ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting this Rzeznikk, it is really a stunning likeness in hand. Are you getting the DX V2 as well?

:hi5: Thanks. Yeah I had two DX11's on pre-order but cancelled one to put the money towards this. Im guessing HT will do a 1:4 Joker some time in the future, but I wanted to get this one just in case HT doesnt come out as good. I can always trade up in the future if I need to.

nice! I'm very tempted on getting this. I'm really pushing towards 1/4 these days

:hi5: Yeah I told myself I wasnt going to get into 1:4 figures (Just stick with PF's) but after seeing the Epic Awesomeness of the EB HD T-800 Battle Damage and pulled the trigger on that one right away. Then looking at my collection with the way I have my PF's displayed, I was sorely lacking a 1:4 Bat figure to go in front of my Dark Knight Poster so I figured I better this guy.

Im really hoping we see a 1:4 Indiana Jones and Jack Sparrow! Those are probably the most wanted now in that scale. And of course Jungle Hunter Predator. But HT has already anounced that so its just a waiting game. :lol

I just had these in my shop this week and my straight out the box reaction was just wow! I can see an issue with the legs though one looks longer than the other.
here are some just open the box shots
312331_520105304687934_658955476_n.jpg

537847_520105401354591_1443314050_n.jpg

SHIPPED!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Congrats....it's a great figure IF you get one with no QC issues. Pics don't do it justice. Be careful with the snaps on the vest, the buttons are flimsy & only a couple of threads are sewn onto the vest. The outfit is really quite well done on the whole. Excellent accessories as well.

EB-01_zps9e3172d8.jpg
EB-02_zps56754468.jpg

Congrats....it's a great figure IF you get one with no QC issues. Pics don't do it justice. Be careful with the snaps on the vest, the buttons are flimsy & only a couple of threads are sewn onto the vest. The outfit is really quite well done on the whole. Excellent accessories as well.

EB-01_zps9e3172d8.jpg
EB-02_zps56754468.jpg

Thanks. Ill keep you posted! :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Interestingly enought, some of the hair strands are quite poseable, so you can achieve that look with a little manipulation, and no perminent damage (ie. cutting, re-moulding etc.)

Back