ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not religious but.. my gooood those are some damn good pictures! :clap

Figure looks amazing in those shots, I've seen quite a few where I just didn't want anything to do with this figure. But as soon as I started seeing awesome pics like this I pulled the trigger on it and your pictures really makes me glad I did so!! Can't wait to receive it! :impatient: :gah: :lol

Thanks Drac! Hope you enjoy the figure as much as I do.

You're too kind Matt. :hi5:
Killer pics as well! :clap I envy you for that bust so much! :gah::panic:

Thanks! :hi5:

Matman, you repaint the head?

Nope. That's the factory paint job.

Such an amazing figure, shame I have to let mine go.

The head had sticky paint and tie got a red colour to it. I did contact enterbay but they said its an old figure now so they don't have anymore heads or ties to replace.

What a BS excuse, old figure my arse

Thanks Drac! Hope you enjoy the figure as much as I do.

Thanks! :hi5:

Nope. That's the factory paint job.

Then they've changed the paint job. Mine has the trademark black smear up the right eye/forehead, yours looks almost completely fresh on, like the magic trick scene. :dunno

IMG_4300_zps0811889a.jpg

Really like the likeness here.

Just picked this up tonight, I've officially entered the realm of 1:4th:thud:

My forehead paint is somewhere between matmann and fremen's paint. Pretty stunning likeness when you tilt the head downward.

Just picked this up tonight, I've officially entered the realm of 1:4th:thud:

My forehead paint is somewhere between matmann and fremen's paint. Pretty stunning likeness when you tilt the head downward.

Congrats ebor! :claphe's an awesome piece but yea I just noticed the discrepancies in forehead paint today after looking at a few different pics here. As you can see from mine, no black paint. I actually wish I had some. The messier paint the better IMO. :lol

Holy mother ****er..... Just got this on my hands for like 10 minutes !!!! Holy ****..... It blows me away !!!!! F..ck DX01, Dx11, Kato....... Enterbay's Joker is basically heath ledger to perfection !!!!!

Get this guy !!!! No photo will do any justice to this guy !!!!!!! The clothing blows me away.. DX11 should use this material for the coat !!!! .. Material used is spot on !!!!.....................

Frankly how can we be so blind ??????? Got con by HT for 2 striaght figures...... EB Joker is the difinitive Heath Joker there is !!!!! I turn a blind eye on this guy due to the crap arse photo in compare to HT's joker.

But no, no photo will do him justice....

Go f..cking get it for those who haven't !!!!!

Will post some photo later.....

Btw no QC issues on mine though, guess i'm lucky, painting was superb ....... Like it the way EB make the red paint on the lip seems wet like real lipstick !!!!!

The head does not seems too big to me, its balanced to my eye.

MY god......
:panic::panic::clap:clap:yess::yess:

Holy mother ****er..... Just got this on my hands for like 10 minutes !!!! Holy ****..... It blows me away !!!!! F..ck DX01, Dx11, Kato....... Enterbay's Joker is basically heath ledger to perfection !!!!!

Get this guy !!!! No photo will do any justice to this guy !!!!!!! The clothing blows me away.. DX11 should use this material for the coat !!!! .. Material used is spot on !!!!.....................

Frankly how can we be so blind ??????? Got con by HT for 2 striaght figures...... EB Joker is the difinitive Heath Joker there is !!!!! I turn a blind eye on this guy due to the crap arse photo in compare to HT's joker.

Btw no QC issues on mine though, guess i'm lucky, painting was superb ....... Like it the way EB make the red paint on the lip seems wet like real lipstick !!!!!

MY god......

Totally agree with you. My 1/4 scale is the crowning glory of my Dark Knight Trilogy figures. On the plus side, I'm also looking forward to the HT Bane which is also a superb headsculpt ( for a MM rather than a DX it's streets ahead of the DX11 ) :)

One moment i am half way to the moon, the next i nothing my bloody Joker is missing its black cloth to hang its grenade.

OMG how can this be happening to such an expensive figure ? .... :mad:

What should i do? Any chance EB will send me another piece to me?

I search inside the boxes and tray its no where to be seen. Its suppose to be hanging inside the coat.

:slap

EB will find ways to dissapoint.....

It Seems the longer you wait to buy enterbay figures the worse the QC gets. But if you buy too early you can end up with orange shoe laces...lol

Seeing as its a completely missing item, it should be a case of them sending one to you. Hopefully without you having to pay postage.

MY god......

This guy loves his Joker :lol:lol

One moment i am half way to the moon, the next i nothing my bloody Joker is missing its black cloth to hang its grenade.

OMG how can this be happening to such an expensive figure ? .... :mad:

What should i do? Any chance EB will send me another piece to me?

I search inside the boxes and tray its no where to be seen. Its suppose to be hanging inside the coat.

:slap

EB will find ways to dissapoint.....

Mine was missing the front buttons, glad that the ebay seller was super responsive & send me new one as soon as I gave him the tracking number for the defective one, he also offer to cover the shipping charges, but since the amount was just 4$, I made him giving me small discount in the T800 BD :)

...Ah the 'love-hate' relationship with Enterbay never seems to cease. If you get a figure without QC issues count yourself lucky. I was one of the fortunate people that could inspect this figure top-down prior to purchasing. Going forward that will be the ONLY way I purchase anything from EB.:lecture

These figures are killing me. I want to pull the trigger so bad but every time I hear about someone griping over qc issues I get knots in my stomach at the thought of dropping some serious bread on them and getting the shaft

Back