ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I'm undecided as to which I think looks better. Better accuracy etc, etc. The DX11 comes with 2 head sculpts and on the other hand my EB Bats needs a companion :lol

Decisions decisions.

Buy both. That's what I did.

Had to choose from 1/6 Batman, joker, bane & catwoman or 1/4 batman, batman TDKR & joker,, I went for the 1/4 since its my fav scale, cant really judge the joker 2.0 but from the pics released, for me, EB joker looks more realistic & better likeness for the none laughing HS.

Well here's how I see it, I feel the Ledger Joker is such an amazing character I feel he deserves to be as iconic as possible in my collection and thus the Enterbay one for me.

Same applies to Batman.

I will be getting both Bane and Catwoman in the 1:6 scale as I really liked those characters in those movies but they are not as iconic as Ledger Joker in my opinion.

This how I weighed thing up anyways. :)

dunno if this is someones pic. from the forum if so hope they don't mind. Found this searching google and thought the sculpt looked amazing in this pic. Is this a pretty good representation of the sculpt in hand?

This scuplting is mine Enterbay Joker..Also this picture is mine to. If you want I can send this picture ;)

How is this worse than DX11?
iPad pics!
a0b03eced6c28d651690c7dd50f54668.jpg

cc1c83aa5732c3ec54b41df00f695e49.jpg

I bought this from my LCS last night, very impressive figure. Sculpt, clothes, accessories are all outstanding. I'll post some pics soon.

and the Jacket. He's not wearing Hugh Hefners purple bath robe.

Here's the thing with the two competing versions. And hell, honestly I don't even know if they're competing...the 1/4 scale tends to be for a different breed of collector at times. I'm not by any means a 1/4 collector, but once I got the EB Batman followed by the EB Joker, they made my 1/6 versions almost obsolete. You can just do so much with the larger scale in terms of realism that it really brings out the flaws in the smaller scale.

Bingo. 1/4 scale are for collectors that just want a kick *** display piece that will represent that character or even the entire series. Hot Toys are more for "tinkering" and setting up different poses and scenes.

I agree with the 1/4 - 1/6 comment. Once you go 1/4, Hot Toys seem to pale in comparison. That's not to say they are not good quality and look impressive. I just don't think those scales can exist in the same display. At least not in the same cabinet anyway.

A whole line of 1/6 figures would look impressive but so would one single 1/4. Different strokes.

Last edited:
and the Jacket. He's not wearing Hugh Hefners purple bath robe.

Bingo. 1/4 scale are for collectors that just want a kick *** display piece that will represent that character or even the entire series. Hot Toys are more for "tinkering" and setting up different poses and scenes.

I agree with the 1/4 - 1/6 comment. Once you go 1/4, Hot Toys seem to pale in comparison. That's not to say they are not good quality and look impressive. I just don't think those scales can exist in the same display. At least not in the same cabinet anyway.

A whole line of 1/6 figures would look impressive but so would one single 1/4. Different strokes.

You should take a look at my collection. I have my Hot Toys up above on a high shelf above movie posters and then I have 1:4 PFs (soon to add the EB HD T-800 BD and Joker) standing in front of each poster.

They can co-exist. :)

Nice collection! Although yours is more an attack on the senses. My collection is very refined. I only have around 10 - 15 pieces at anyone time.

If I had an entire room to fill up then yeah I could organise it a little better. I think most freaks though usually only have around 3-4 detolfs or a couple of cabinets.

Not saying it CANT work. Just that within the display, your eye's are automatically drawn to the larger pieces. For me it cheapens my Hot Toys and they ain't cheap!!!!

Kinda like when I see detolfs stuffed with 8 figures on a shelf I'm just like "whats the point in that.....?" :lol

my thoughts exactly!
Or well, at least if its the same character.

I put the HT bankrobber Joker in the same Besta as my Enterbay Joker, and the HT just looks off so I removed him.

However, when I put the '89 Joker in there, it was quite cool. But thats also cos there now are three different Jokers in there, and they are not all on the same height. (the PF is also in there and he of course has a tall base under his feet, so now all jokers go from small to big).

Last edited:
Now that does work. Very nice!

That might look sweet with some Joker artwork or something similar on the back panel. I just recently put mirrors on mine and it looks really good. Nice set up!

Thanks.

And indeed, some Joker artwork in the back might be cool. I just need to find one that will fit the scene. I have the Alex Ross joker/harvey painting on a poster and that is one of my favorite comicpieces ever, but I dont think it will be perfect for this setup.

Nice collection! Although yours is more an attack on the senses. My collection is very refined. I only have around 10 - 15 pieces at anyone time.

If I had an entire room to fill up then yeah I could organise it a little better. I think most freaks though usually only have around 3-4 detolfs or a couple of cabinets.

Not saying it CANT work. Just that within the display, your eye's are automatically drawn to the larger pieces. For me it cheapens my Hot Toys and they ain't cheap!!!!

Kinda like when I see detolfs stuffed with 8 figures on a shelf I'm just like "whats the point in that.....?" :lol

:hi5: Thanks. Yeah, The eyes are usually drawn to the Bigger scale stuff. If I ever get around to getting some detolfs, I would want to put one Hot Toys figure per shelf. Give each piece some room to shine on their own since like you said they are expensive.

Eamon,

Would you be so kind as to tell me what you used to change the shelf level of your detolf? I need to do that as soon as my Iron Monger and Hulk show up. Thanks in advance.

Back