ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They arrived in UK 1st October!! Arrived before the Batman.

They needed more info to clear customs, took me a long time to get to the right department as I was being passed around like a Ho'

Cleared customs now and waiting for call from freight agent for custom cost. Should have by end of the week I hope.

They arrived in UK 1st October!! Arrived before the Batman.

They needed more info to clear customs, took me a long time to get to the right department as I was being passed around like a Ho'

Cleared customs now and waiting for call from freight agent for custom cost. Should have by end of the week I hope.

So when can we expect the twin pack to be shipped to us then? If all goes to plan, when should we have em in hand?

Cheers

Hi everyone!
This is my first post on this forum.
I just want to say that every serious fan should immediately buy this masterpiece.
Got my figure today & it looks extremely good in my opinion. (Well, the only thing I don't like is definitely the tie.)

Pics:

nummer1z.jpg

nummer3v.jpg

nummer4o.jpg

nummer2g.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
This is my first post on this forum.
I just want to say that every serious fan should immediately buy this masterpiece.
Got my figure today & it looks extremely good in my opinion. (Well, the only thing I don't like is definitely the tie.)

Pics:

nummer1z.jpg

nummer3v.jpg

nummer4o.jpg

nummer2g.jpg

Welcome, cool pics. I'm afraid to point out the nose seems to have some red paint on it?

these pics looks incredibly good, this will be the first and probably the only Heath Joker,, hope I won't be disappointed once in hand :)

P1000493.jpg

I love this figure, the scale is impressive. The clothes are very detailed on the parts that that you can see. They did cut some corners on the hidden stuff. The sculpt loos better in hand then on the pictures, but not 100%. As with many of these some angles look great, some look ok. Further the leggs where not balanced, i had to pop one legg further back in. All in all not perfect (no collectible is), but the most impressive Joker out there.

@SirSims: great pics! Love the pics especially with the coat on. You really got the slouch and shoulders right :clap

@Tubes: love the pose! Don't think I've seen that one.

P1000493.jpg

I love this figure, the scale is impressive. The clothes are very detailed on the parts that that you can see. They did cut some corners on the hidden stuff. The sculpt loos better in hand then on the pictures, but not 100%. As with many of these some angles look great, some look ok. Further the leggs where not balanced, i had to pop one legg further back in. All in all not perfect (no collectible is), but the most impressive Joker out there.
Very cool mines on its way:yess:

and sorry i'm going to have to steal from your pose :lol as i said very cool

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that mine will be with me from 0SB this week. Would be ideal as it's school half term and I'm on holiday all week with my 8 year old son. He doesn't know it yet, but I've got him the HT New Goblin for Xmas. Managed to get one off Ebay for £90Squid. He's going to be so happy...:hi5::):):):clap

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Got my tracking number from OSB this morning:clap:clap:hi5::):):) 1/4 scale Joker should be with me by the weekend!

Fingers crossed that mine will be with me from 0SB this week. Would be ideal as it's school half term and I'm on holiday all week with my 8 year old son. He doesn't know it yet, but I've got him the HT New Goblin for Xmas. Managed to get one off Ebay for £90Squid. He's going to be so happy...:hi5::):):):clap

Coolest mum ever? :exactly: haha

Back