ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually his Father! having said that, I'm sort of his Mother and Father. His Mother walked out on us just over a year ago. Best thing that ever happened to be honest....:yess::exactly::pfft:

Just gone back and re read, I got no idea why I thought you were female. :dunno lol. Really sorry man. Although I had just finished a night shift, maybe I'd read another post too and was confused and tired. Lol. Sorry man. :duff

Yayy got my two-pack dispatch notice from OSB! :yess:

Waitaminute! What's this? The tracking number is saying that it's been delivered on on Thursday the 8th of December 2011 to Argyll!? I take it UPS haven't updated their tracking system? :slap

Waitaminute! What's this? The tracking number is saying that it's been delivered on on Thursday the 8th of December 2011 to Argyll!? I take it UPS haven't updated their tracking system? :slap

i got delivered to DALE in 2011 :gah:

Got my 2pack notice today from OSB, just checked tracking, UPS has recieved it and it's on track. Should have it tomorrow. I'm excited as hell.

i got delivered to DALE in 2011 :gah:

Dont worry, UPS recycle the tracking numbers, our UPS driver usualy scans when he unloads the parcels, it would take him forever to scan when he picks up so he does it other way round, it should show up now anyway.

Thanks Waiman hope your wife is fully recovered .......
Your the man..:rock2

Not quite, shes resting.

Mine arrived about an hour ago. Easily the best Ledger sculpt so far. He's staring at me across the living room right now. I'm a bit scared to try and swap the hands, they seem very tough to get off. Any recommendations? I hope it won't involve a hair dryer as my Wife took that in the Divorce lol!

Mine arrived about an hour ago. Easily the best Ledger sculpt so far. He's staring at me across the living room right now. I'm a bit scared to try and swap the hands, they seem very tough to get off. Any recommendations? I hope it won't involve a hair dryer as my Wife took that in the Divorce lol!

Asda/Tesco cheapo one mate :)

Currently futzing both batman and joker from OSB, they're both amazing. Everything seems fine too aside from one thing. Batman's base is scratched to hell, when i opened the box the stand portion was loose from it's cutout and i guess it's been sliding all over the brushed aluminium. Is that something that can be replaced individually, cos everything else is perfect?

My two pack has been delivered today form OSB. All's fine apart from the Batman has some bent spikes on his right gauntlet and the Joker's right foot is bent to the side so he won't stand straight. Any idea's on any fixes for either of these would be much appreciated.

Currently futzing both batman and joker from OSB, they're both amazing. Everything seems fine too aside from one thing. Batman's base is scratched to hell, when i opened the box the stand portion was loose from it's cutout and i guess it's been sliding all over the brushed aluminium. Is that something that can be replaced individually, cos everything else is perfect?

I think dealers are well aware of this issue. The one I bought from told me that he can check the figs and accessories but not the base since it will take too much time to get everything back together. He also mentioned that 60% of buyers (& he sell 100+ already) have scratch bases and he is willing to receive the base & replace it. I guess that this will be the case with OSB,, good luck & congrats ;) we want to see a pic of them together ;)

I got my Bat from Wai man and unfortunately this was also the case with my stand, I let him know and he was kind enough to offer a replacement. To me it wasn't a big issue as the pose covers the scratches. It was a bit of a disappointment, but the figure is truly amazing I have had him for just under a week and i cannot stop looking at him, I think Wai man has sold out of Jokers so I am looking elsewhere for one from a uk stockist, any suggestions?

Back