ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally it has arrive what a great collectible now waiting for batman
8BB5155A-10DB-4A86-A8D6-68188E235A9E-9439-0000055F40730997.jpg
7D6BF5B1-10F7-4306-898F-0227BCB06DFA-9439-0000055E8C35DD6E.jpg
71268142-40DF-4493-B37C-7B42C01EED13-9439-0000055E83CBC16D.jpg

Dang! I've tried for the past three hours to get some movement in the Joker's legs. There no movement at the hips at all, no forward no back. His left arm has hardly any movement either. Also the right foot is fixed at an angle so he can't stand upright. Is this right? I'm sure I've seen some photos of the figure kneeling with the rocket launcher, but the body on mine seems pretty much fused.

Damn, that's a badass display.

Thanks Maglor it only lasted there one day I moved him to my Besta, I wasn't pleased with all the lighting. I think IMO he look best with a black or dark back drop. Still waiting for batman to arrive. However the joker pf will go back to his place where the eb joker was for one day.

Hey Everybody please help me

How Joker's body movement?
it's very hard to posting!!

it have strong point of Arm/Leg

Thanks

Hey Everybody please help me

How Joker's body movement?
it's very hard to posting!!

it have strong point of Arm/Leg

Thanks

I Had the same problem, the body is very stiff. Work the joints gently to loosen them up. I stripped the body down to see the joints on legs. If you apply a fair bit of pressure on the hips they will click into place and you'll get some awesome poses out of the figure.

I Had the same problem, the body is very stiff. Work the joints gently to loosen them up. I stripped the body down to see the joints on legs. If you apply a fair bit of pressure on the hips they will click into place and you'll get some awesome poses out of the figure.

Thanks my friend

i have big problem
it's joint of Leg

my joker's Leg only posting

_l l_

(it's can't normal stand)

but i wanna posting like this

_/ \_

because it's look cool and
he can standing alone without stand

Thanks my friend

i have big problem
it's joint of Leg

my joker's Leg only posting

_l l_

(it's can't normal stand)

but i wanna posting like this

_/ \_

because it's look cool and
he can standing alone without stand

Did u try taking off the pants and fine out if the joints are broken or stuck?

Back