ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked one up from someone on the forum here. Can't wait. Just one thing that sort of bugs me. Is it just me, or do his legs just look slightly longer than they should? It just seems SLIGHTLY off proportionally. It could just be angles of the pics, and the height of his vest. Regardless, I can't wait, it looks like an amazing piece.

I just picked one up from someone on the forum here. Can't wait. Just one thing that sort of bugs me. Is it just me, or do his legs just look slightly longer than they should? It just seems SLIGHTLY off proportionally. It could just be angles of the pics, and the height of his vest. Regardless, I can't wait, it looks like an amazing piece.

I don't think so. It really is a great piece. Wish I had a better camera.

So I just received my Enterbay Joker - am I the only person who got a "Batman" base, instead of "The Joker" base?! :S So pissed off. I've contacted the seller and they are going to acquire a replacement.

On the whole though, I'm going to say that I'm not overly happy with the quality on this piece - his hands were a nightmare to get on/off, I almost broke one of his limbs trying to attach one.

And perhaps I've just received a one-off poor quality figure, but mine's legs are not even length. I have manoeuvred his legs around in every way I can, and he just will not stand up without leaning to one side.

Doesn't help that I also just received my Enterbay Rambo, and without any excessive force on my part, the support shaft from the base broke... I'm not having any luck lately.

So I just received my Enterbay Joker - am I the only person who got a "Batman" base, instead of "The Joker" base?! :S So pissed off. I've contacted the seller and they are going to acquire a replacement.

On the whole though, I'm going to say that I'm not overly happy with the quality on this piece - his hands were a nightmare to get on/off, I almost broke one of his limbs trying to attach one.

And perhaps I've just received a one-off poor quality figure, but mine's legs are not even length. I have manoeuvred his legs around in every way I can, and he just will not stand up without leaning to one side.

Doesn't help that I also just received my Enterbay Rambo, and without any excessive force on my part, the support shaft from the base broke... I'm not having any luck lately.

Where did you order him?

I've never attempted switching the hands yet and I've had him for about a month. I've heard it can be a bit difficult to change. Rorywan said it's best to use a blow dryer to help remove the hands. Sorry to hear about the legs.... :/

If changing hands is met with any sort of difficulty i always go to either hot water or blow dryer. Not worth the risk of broken wrist pegs.

The leg thing, if it's anything like the T800, is an easy fix, you either have to really push the hip up into the body on the longer leg, or alternatively, really bend the short leg HARD at the knee, both ways fix the problem.

On another note - some people have expressed interested in a 1/4 Kato outfit to upgrade their jokers, is this something that would interest anyone else? Pricing etc is all unknown at this point, just wondering if there is actual interest out there. Might just be for upgrades to certain items of clothing as opposed to an entire outfit.

I'd be very interested.

Congrats!!!!
do you have any problem with sticky paint in the face??

I did have a problem with sticky paint in that the red paint from his mouth got stuck on the plastic that they package it with and the plastic shifted in the box and it ended up on his nose. This left a couple of tiny red streaks/marks on top of the white paint. So here's what I did, and it worked perfectly. I took a bunch of q-tip cotton swabs and very very lightly/gently rubbed on the red streaks/marks. About five q-tips later, it was all gone and the white paint underneath was not effected at all. The head sculpt now looks perfect! Hope that helps.

Finally articulated my Joker. Get this, to remove the wrinkles in his pants, I used my wife's steamer. The steamer looks like a vacuum cleaner, but emits evaporated water in a steady soft stream. I just passed the steamer over the pants and it got rid of most of the wrinkles from sitting in the package. Enterbay did a great job with the shirt, the grey jacket, the purple overcoat, the shoes, the hands and the accessories. However, they did a poor job with the laces, tie, vest, pants and stand. They didn't even put a plastic cover over the stand as part of the packaging which means many fine scratches and a chip (fortunately, one of the Joker's shoes sits right over it so you can't see it). The head sculpt makes up for what Enterbay didn't do so well, ie. what I just mentioned. The head sculpt is really impressive. I have him standing in the "come on and hit me pose" and it looks so good that I'm going to keep the figure, even though I could have gotten a full refund if I wanted to return it. I was also going to keep it in the package and sell it, but as I've said, I like him too much to do that.

I had my doubts when looking at the pictures, even the goodlooking ones. After seeing a lot of youtube videos of people swearing that it lookes so much better in real life, i finally broke down and got one.
And guess what... they were right! This is the best joker out there rigth now. I'm glad i got this one. I'm getting the 1/4 Batman begins and 1/4 Dark knight as well. Pics will follow.. :)

.....and still no update from OSB. :impatient: Lord knows what those UK Customs officers are doing with that pallet of Jokers. Maybe checking each one individually for explosives. Can someone please tell them that all they'll find is knives & lint.:wink1:

SSquid

Back