ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said before, I stopped buying figures and mainly stick to 1:1 scale but im getting this for sure.
Some really great pictures already on here... keep them coming

Amazing figure! :rock Best likeness of Heath Ledger as Joker! :bow
I disguised with a little white the hair cut which showed the separation and conceals quite well. Some quick photos

7907167328_c0a7ab82b3_b.jpg

7907382128_5e90b284e6_b.jpg

Very Happy! :love

The tailoring on this figure is excellent. Better than 1/6th scale.

And just a word of advice, posting Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Joker pics in the Enterbay thread could be perceived as trolling. As would posting Enterbay 1/4 scale pics in the HT thread.

Most of us are getting DX2.0 Joker. Most of us have seen Kato's pics. Posting them here seems to only facilitate a "which is better argument" which as I mentioned could be perceived as trolling.

This is why the DX2.0 thread isn't full of Enterbay pics.

You even punctuate the end of your post with "I'm not trolling".
When you have been on these boards for a while longer you will realise that's a trolling mantra.

I don't know, this is so hard, how do you word things right then? I am trying to just show a comparison pic that has good tailoring, whether it be a 1/4 scale of 1/6th scale figure. Everyone says I am a troll, so that is why I say I am not trolling because I am not.

I am actually of thinking of not getting the Hot Toys 2.0 Joker now, the more I see of it the more I don't like it and I think I am getting out of 1/6th, even though the laughing sculpt is still amazing. I am more interested in this figure because on the right angles this figure looks spectacular, especially your pics Rory.

Amazing figure! :rock Best likeness of Heath Ledger as Joker! :bow
I disguised with a little white the hair cut which showed the separation and conceals quite well. Some quick photos

7907167328_c0a7ab82b3_b.jpg

7907382128_5e90b284e6_b.jpg

Very Happy! :love

Great pics dieguito!

I really love the second one, I love the little white make up on the hair, looks cool!

:clap

Wow! Stunning pics and stunning Ledger likeness!! Although I think the HT 2.0 would need that kind of tweak a lot more urgently than this one! Did you use real white make up?

And just a word of advice, posting Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Joker pics in the Enterbay thread could be perceived as trolling. As would posting Enterbay 1/4 scale pics in the HT thread.

Most of us are getting DX2.0 Joker. Most of us have seen Kato's pics. Posting them here seems to only facilitate a "which is better argument" which as I mentioned could be perceived as trolling.

This is why the DX2.0 thread isn't full of Enterbay pics.

You even punctuate the end of your post with "I'm not trolling".
When you have been on these boards for a while longer you will realise that's a trolling mantra.

Thanks for the advice. :slap

Looking excellent. Mines been in customs for a week. I called them up and they said it may be because they are checking to make sure it's not fake and they will contact enterbay and give them a serial number. Brilliant so it could be there for months.

Gonna have to pass on this figure for now, just bagged myself a Gambit PF from a fellow freak which takes priority

Hopefully he'll still be around in the months to come

Looking excellent. Mines been in customs for a week. I called them up and they said it may be because they are checking to make sure it's not fake and they will contact enterbay and give them a serial number. Brilliant so it could be there for months.

That's really weird Ash, why would they care if you get a fake toy or not?

Nevertheless, I am sorry to hear that, I hope you get yours soon.

:peace

Great pics dieguito!

I really love the second one, I love the little white make up on the hair, looks cool!

:clap

This figure is still baffling me. Coco's pics make it look fab. These pics make it look weird and gangly, it's the legs thing again. Still, I'm looking forward to mine arriving sometime this month ( fingers crossed ) mine is on preorder with ONESIXTH BRUCE :)

SSquid

This figure is still baffling me. Coco's pics make it look fab. These pics make it look weird and gangly, it's the legs thing again. Still, I'm looking forward to mine arriving sometime this month ( fingers crossed ) mine is on preorder with ONESIXTH BRUCE :)

SSquid

When I usually look at something, the first thing I notice is the head sculpt/paint job. The next thing I notice is the tailoring, Rory says the tailoring is good and his pics do support that with the coat it looks good but when the coat is not on, the tailoring does not look good to me IMO. I have to make this clear, IMO it does not look like good tailoring (without the coat) but I am not saying that I am right.

Now going back to what I first mentioned. In these pics the head sculpt/paint job looks great because the eyes are so noticeable and I did not notice the long leg syndrome.

Nevertheless, what is more important a good head sculpt with long legs or a bad head sculpt with the exact right body proportions? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When I usually look at something, the first thing I notice is the head sculpt/paint job. The next thing I notice is the tailoring, Rory says the tailoring is good and his pics do support that with the coat it looks good but when the coat is not on, the tailoring does not look good to me IMO. I have to make this clear, IMO it does not look like good tailoring (without the coat) but I am not saying that I am right.

Now going back to what I first mentioned. In these pics the head sculpt/paint job looks great because the eyes are so noticeable and I did not notice the long leg syndrome.

Nevertheless, what is more important a good head sculpt with long legs or a bad head sculpt with the exact right body proportions? :rolleyes:

dude,..u should seek therapy,...honestly,...u have a mental problem,.. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

dude,..u should seek therapy,...honestly,...u have a mental problem,.. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I guess I must have one, I just keep seem to do the wrong thing and I do not even know it.

The only reason I am asking questions about the figure is because I am thinking about buying it and maybe because I am a perfectionist, it might sound like I am bashing the figure but I just want to know how good it is before I get it.

:thud:

I guess I must have one, I just keep seem to do the wrong thing and I do not even know it.

The only reason I am asking questions about the figure is because I am thinking about buying it and maybe because I am a perfectionist, it might sound like I am bashing the figure but I just want to know how good it is before I get it.

:thud:

Perhaps you should visit the Enterbay store in Hong Kong or Japan. :dunno From what I read/understand they let you check out the figures before purchasing them.

Seriously though, that's only real way of knowing for sure is to have it in hand yourself. They're all opinions at the end of the day, all of us are not perfectionists when it comes to this hobby.

Perhaps you should visit the Enterbay store in Hong Kong or Japan. :dunno From what I read/understand they let you check out the figures before purchasing them.

Seriously though, that's only real way of knowing for sure is to have it in hand yourself. They're all opinions at the end of the day, all of us are not perfectionists when it comes to this hobby.

Yeah I know the real way of knowing is to have it in your hand your self. I guess I am just too impatient to find that out. It's like I want answers now and I want this to look how I want it to look, which I know is not realistic. I know if I see something I like I will explain why I like it, and something I don't like and explain why I dont like it can now be considered annoying. I guess I just don't think. :dunno

:slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

u ain't kidding,..and a cheap ass troll to boot!!...

You do realize that since you are the same person that has insulted me numerous times makes you a troll to because you get pleasure out of it, you idiot!

Why comment to me with a horrible message like get therapy, why not just ignore me?

Hey Coco,

Nice pics, I was just wondering is the tailoring on the shirt and vest good? I can not tell from those pics.

:confused:

The shirt and vest overall are amazing. If I were to take the vest off and press it I'm sure it would look better fiiting like Kato's 1:6 vest does.

I will say this, the snaps on mine are barely hanging on by a thread...literally. I could pull the vest closed more had EB sewn them on better. There are little things like that that lessen the quality of this figure and are a bit of a disappointment to me.

Back