ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK customs are the slowest, laziest, evilest people in the world. They charge 20% of the price on the customs form, then Parcel Force charge you £13.50 ontop of that.

I pre-ordered mine first day from Enterbay and nothing happened yet. am I the only one?

Mine turned up today and he is awesome.

Joker1.jpg

Joker2.jpg

Just got mine today and HS looks superb and so is MOST of the clothing except for the tie.... I went back a few other posts and none look particularly good but the latest batch seem like the tie colours were not properly applied and hence you have discolouration besides being inaccurate, notice the fading off in top portion... send email to CSR but otherwise a fine piece
photosep04120853.jpg

jokerstie.jpg

OMG what has this forum turned me into

Last edited:
If you are asking me I ordered mine direct from EB on 19 Aug but I have been waiting for them to get me an invoice for 2-3 weeks so effectively been waiting for a reply from EB since Jul so they promised to ship mine asap

Hmm I wonder if BillyB would do custom ties for this .... off to PM

Last edited:
Mine has got through customs, had a little charge on it which was odd (expected more) and am told I should have him tomorrow. Yay!

So I am really the only one that thinks the tie is wrong and mine is just totally screwed up?
ayayay Void what have you done to me LOL

My Joker arrived at work today. Can't wait to open it tonight!!! More pics coming soon. YAY!

So I am really the only one that thinks the tie is wrong and mine is just totally screwed up?
ayayay Void what have you done to me LOL

Well... all of our ties are like that, so its not just YOURS that is totally screwed up. Does that make you feel better? :lol

But if the tie is such a sore to the eye that it leads you to eventually hate the other 97% of it then yeah... :cuckoo:

Like i say with movie reviews. Nitpicking is fun I guess, but usually fun to pick apart for *****ty movies. Every good movie, you could still pick out parts that don't make sense or are illogical, but if you're hunting for things to pick all the time thats just being negative. I'll gladly pick apart every ity bity detail on the DC Direct Joker cuz it was total crap, and overlook the tie with the Enterbay cause overall its great.

Its important to have standards and everyone is different on that, but if you focus on the negative on everything, then everything in the world eventually will be seen as crap. Need to Relax or get a custom tie made. Either way POST PICS !!!!

Well... all of our ties are like that, so its not just YOURS that is totally screwed up. Does that make you feel better? :lol

But if the tie is such a sore to the eye that it leads you to eventually hate the other 97% of it then yeah... :cuckoo:

Like i say with movie reviews. Nitpicking is fun I guess, but usually fun to pick apart for *****ty movies. Every good movie, you could still pick out parts that don't make sense or are illogical, but if you're hunting for things to pick all the time thats just being negative. I'll gladly pick apart every ity bity detail on the DC Direct Joker cuz it was total crap, and overlook the tie with the Enterbay cause overall its great.

Its important to have standards and everyone is different on that, but if you focus on the negative on everything, then everything in the world eventually will be seen as crap. Need to Relax or get a custom tie made. Either way POST PICS !!!!
Hi stanlore:wave
so it seems all the second batch's joker suffer the neck tie problem?:pray:
I'd rather have problem with the shoe laces than on the neck tie actually:lol

Jokes aside this is not merely inaccurate but look at it.. the print is for a better word messed up.
photosep04120853.jpg

It's like halfway through the printer ran out of red towards the top. What you see in my picture is not an effect from lighting or a shadow throwing it off. I say at times I don't see the inaccuracies unless placed side by side with a screenshot and I can accept those at times but this one is just an eyesoar
I actually already PM BIllyB and hope he still is active here but also emailed EB CS as this is a flaw in my mind

man I have not displayed a new figure in so long and clear space out for it and finally taking a picture again...
Finally the Besta has met it's purpose

p1010557qn.jpg

p1010558ps.jpg

Last edited:
Back