ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical that I paid for EMS shipping for this and its been stuck in customs for 5 days. The free shipping for batman was here in 4 days. Sods law.

Just got mine today and it is amazing.I'm very impressed by the clothing.I just have 1 minor complaint,the grenades are to heavy,is this a problem for anybody else?

3889742_orig.jpg

I thought forrest was jenny's husband?:dunno

Fail.

Got him today. Nice figure. Still gotta live with it a bit before I give a final verdict on it. One thing's for sure for me, though, the sculpt definitely isn't a home run.

But enough with the chit-chat. Picture time.

Personally, I would say yes to mirror back on a best for these. And you will get more light out of it. Hope you get them soon man!
:clap

But both characters blossom in the dark :D
Finally ordered my first set of RGB LEDs. Tomorrow I will place an order or white ones

Where'd you order from? eBay or Enterbay?
Enterbay and nothing yet. Oh well Sept is what they said its gonna be. Just weird that evaders already shipping from second batch and EB has not done so themselves and they usually insist that they ship their direct clients first before any stores

:borg

Got him today. Nice figure. Still gotta live with it a bit before I give a final verdict on it. One thing's for sure for me, though, the sculpt definitely isn't a home run.

But enough with the chit-chat. Picture time.

Great pics man !

I also like him without the coat, which is how i'm currently displaying him. One word of advice... don't take off the vest. It was a ***** putting it back on.

Just got m deliver confirmation from EB for this... However, I originally had this delivered to my work address (which has multiple benefits of avoiding extra taxes and means I can get home under the trouble and strife's radar) but as we have since moved offices I contacted EB to change to my home address (not sure what I'm gonna say the her indoors as she's already seen Batman) which they confirmed but on the Paypal notification it has my old work address gah!!!!

Contact EB And awaiting response!

Rorywan you were right.

Last edited:
Just so you know, because I can tell you were all concerned, that mine has been sent to the right address and he should be with me Monday the tracking hints at. This would be from EB's second batch.

Back