ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Ani Con pics cement it that it is truly a great sculpt and clothing just right...accessories are comprehensive and detailed

I think the Ani Con pics cement it that it is truly a great sculpt and clothing just right...accessories are comprehensive and detailed

:goodpost::exactly:

EB just has lousy photographers and futzers...just wait until he is in-hand, there will be even better poses and photos :D

The more I look at these pics, the more I'm diggin this figure. I also gotta give EB props on the hair...finally somebody got his hair right! I like the little strands that are sticking out; hot toys attempts are always really flat looking or sort of on the short side length wise, in the movie his hair was often pretty messy and stuck out.

I hope they get the socks right!!!enterbat imo is way above the dx11.they actually showed a pic from the side[something hot toys avoids]and the head still looks good.

I hope they get the socks right!!!enterbay imo is way above the dx11.they actually showed a pic from the side[something hot toys avoids]and the head still looks good.

I hope they get the socks right!!!enterbat imo is way above the dx11.they actually showed a pic from the side[something hot toys avoids]and the head still looks good.

2290a292.jpg

This figure is the definitive Joker..in 1/4 scale...
seriously , loving it- will be so imposing and crazy in this big of a scale!!

so there are other accessories possibly?

The Joker card isn't in the accessory pic but is in the posed shots.
A shotgun they would have definitely shown ....but I'm hoping they sneak in a pencil and broken pool cue !

Wanna hear something funny? Everyone who saw that pic assumed the only change I made to it was to the chin. Which is incorrect.

19931732.jpg

I also shorten the nose (which coupled with shortening the chin makes the overall face less long) and I also thinned out the nose starting at the bridge. :wave

But you know how it is, rabid fan boys get sand in their mangina's whenever something they worship isn't universally accepted as the best thing ever created. Nerds.

If it looked like your mod, it would be an instabuy

Sorry. Live pics are already out from the convention. Try harder.

Your photo edit was bad.

Deal_with_it.jpg

Should've gone to specsavers :lol

Back