ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body? The EB Joker body?

Yep. In the full figure shots it looks too lanky. Legs too long, body itself too long or both. Making the face smaller as Devil666 did in his photoshop, although arguably correct for the head in and of itself, would only exacerbate the effect of a small-looking head on a really lanky figure.

The body really is a joke :slap

Hmm... I thought the same Void, but I saw TDK again a few days ago and was shocked at how tall the Joker was. I think I had gotten so used to looking at the HT figure, that I had changed it in my mind. The HT body is completely wrong for the Joker.

compare (look at the vest to leg proportions)... and ...you know your gonna get this :)!

2079985405_bb848e0ce4-1.jpg
12834679978544.jpg

to this...

joker010.jpg
:dunno

Last edited:
Looks good, but his facial expression makes it seem lackluster (too blah, not intense enough)... and sadly at this scale the sculpt still isn't Ledger underneath.

Man, it's crazy how no company has yet to nail it.

M.

Hmm... I thought the same Void, but I saw TDK again a few days ago and was shocked at how tall the Joker was. I think I had gotten so used to looking at the HT figure, that I had changed it in my mind. The HT body is completely wrong for the Joker.

compare (look at the vest to leg proportions)... and ...you know your gonna get this :)!

2079985405_bb848e0ce4-1.jpg
12834679978544.jpg

to this...

joker010.jpg
:dunno

A good scene in TDK that shows the Jokers lanky body is the scene in the kitchen just as he is about to leave (kicking the kitchen door as he exits backwards). He's pretty tall (using the door as reference).

If it looked like your mod, it would be an instabuy
No offence buddy but I don't think the difference is big enough to make me switch between wanting it and not!

Wait did I really just get a joker discussoon with voidcat :lol

I really want you to like this mate! Come join me and jyecat in 1:4 Nolan land where figures are bigger and all the female cats look like Ann Hathaway.

No offence buddy but I don't think the difference is big enough to make me switch between wanting it and not!

I really want you to like this mate! Come join me and jyecat in 1:4 Nolan land where figures are bigger and all the female cats look like Ann Hathaway.

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Here you go

Coat looks terrible IMO - way too tight fitting on the upper body and shape of the shoulders is completely wrong.

Length is also not quite right.

Head is definitely too small for the body.

Shoe shape is off.

Anything else?

ebhahaha2.jpg

Last edited:
The DX11's headsculpt is too scene specific for me. I wish all the haters would stop coming into the thread to tell us about how much this doesn't look like Ledger, obviously us who think it does look at different parts of the face.

*whispering voice*

Slowly walk backwards, similar to a grizzly bear standoff. Leave now.

:monkey3

Back