ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculp is not bad at all.
I think the pictures were taken with flash which I hate cause it usually washes out the colors.
I did a quick tonal balance on photoshop to see what it looks like without flash. Looks pretty good.
Love the skin texture.

joker.jpg

joker2.jpg

Sorry. Live pics are already out from the convention. Try harder.

Your photo edit was bad.

Deal_with_it.jpg

I'm kind of sensing a 'If it's not from HT then it's a pile of garbage' vide.

That's pretty much it. Because HT have been making these things for quite some time.

This might look off to people because it doesn't have huge oogly PERS eyes to scale with the face.

The new DX laughing head looks great and if I'm not mistaken it has no PERS so it has the proper sculpted eyes.

In my opinion, this is a lot better than HT's DX-11. The only thing the DX-11 has going for it, is the laughing sculpt, and interogation dio.(ok, the Kato suit is awesome too)

I think I'll get this instead of the DX-11. I've already got the DX-01 anyway.

"Now we're talkin'"

Man I wish EB did flexpay I'd snap this guy up, I think it will look even more impressive in hand because we're not really getting a sense of the size of him from the pics. Will look fantastic with some careful futzing. Would fit right in with my PFs too...

I struggle and force myself to try and see Ledger in the unmodded pic... the modded pic I see it instantly.

I think it looks amazing. The HT looks amazing too, but the 1/4 scale just adds a whole other level of detail to this. Especially in the suit.

The sculp is not bad at all.
I think the pictures were taken with flash which I hate cause it usually washes out the colors.
I did a quick tonal balance on photoshop to see what it looks like without flash. Looks pretty good.
Love the skin texture.

joker.jpg

joker2.jpg

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack...super short hiatus!
Joker_by_phantom_limb.jpg

Looks great as I've said a thousand times. :yess:
I emailed BBTS and AlterEgo Comics, AEC said they weren't sure if they'd get this or not, and I'm still waiting in a reply from BBTS. since Enterbay won't open on my phone, I think I'll go with BBTS if they get to sell it.

MUST GET! Only gripe is no shotgun! I would have thought for sure it'd be included since EB prides themselves on using real wood on 1/4 weapons. I think this is the best Joker yet, hands down. The way the recreated some of the movie scenes is stunning! Still would have been nice to get an additional sculpt. Bare hands look is kinda pointless without the interrogation 'messy' face paint (my favorite look!)

Though I still think I'll buy a parted out laughing sculpt from DX 11. That sculpt is still ace. :wink1:

Do not like the purple overcoat. Guess too much used to comparing with Kato's :lol Also wish they didn't polish those suede shoes too :monkey3 Otherwise, he will look awesome in the interrogation outfit!!

561418_478294058850094_425280037_n.jpg

Starting to think that the Sideshow PF will have to do to satisfy my 1/4 scale Joker needs. This guy looks very nice, but just not quite $400+ nice, particularly considering that I gotta get that OC suit Batman and Endoskeleton.

Back