ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good, but dat chin... at some angles the head sculpt looks really good, but the DX11 just blew me away when I saw the reveal. It has tons of personality. I don't get those vibes looking at this one.

chin is too long? i just imagine that his jaws are left loose and not clenched but with the mouth closed..get it? still bought tho

It looks good, but dat chin... at some angles the head sculpt looks really good, but the DX11 just blew me away when I saw the reveal. It has tons of personality. I don't get those vibes looking at this one.
probably because it isn't based on any specific scene while the dx focuses a good amount on the very memorable interrogation scene.

chin is too long? i just imagine that his jaws are left loose and not clenched but with the mouth closed..get it? still bought tho
Nah, it's just the dc boards. Everyone is a baby with OCD in here. Outside though, decent people!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

And, hell, when/if Hot Toys comes out with a better one... I'll just sell this one to some Nolancampoop for at least what I paid for it. :lol

I also prefer 1/6, and that is my main collecting focus. But I gotta admit these 1/4 figures will have a strong display presence.

They do, the T-800 has incredible presence. That's why I like 1:4.

Void I'm surprised you don't like this. I think it looks phenomenal. Especially those anicom pics. The coat looks rough and not as tailored as the production shots. Definite purchase!

This Joker is an idolized portrait on the Ledger Joker. It doesn't look like Ledger.

But if you want to capture that iconic Ledger Joker design, it's a good figure.

Absolutely out of this world figure in my opinion.
Facial expression is perfect for me. Creepy as hell. He really looks Nolan-Ledger-Joker-crazy (I can't see this in any of other Jokers, DX11 included). And the way that clothes look on him, that rough look. It just adds that "asylum" thing. I'm really blown away.

I think the figure here looks very good, but with current expectations and standards the head could really stand for some improvement along the lines of Devil's photoshop. Won't happen, I'm sure, but that's the only thing really holding back my excitement. I think the accessories are great, and I have no complaints about the clothing or anything. Not sure if this is something I'll be able to swing $400+ to buy considering that.

One concern is the eyes looking up, though. Kind of limits how you can pose him, though I guess that is the best way to get a Ledger type expression out of this guy.

I think the figure here looks very good, but with current expectations and standards the head could really stand for some improvement along the lines of Devil's photoshop. Won't happen, I'm sure, but that's the only thing really holding back my excitement. I think the accessories are great, and I have no complaints about the clothing or anything. Not sure if this is something I'll be able to swing $400+ to buy considering that.

If you ask me, his Photoshop is a very delirious portrayal. The head is not tilted that much and latter pictures show that is fine after all.

These are very likely to be $350 before ship. I'm not sure if I can stomach both too this fast.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Great pics, I can't freaking wait to get him and Bats in my collection. I think he looks perfect :rock

I don't know that it's perfect in Devil's PS mod, but definitely looks more like Ledger than the EB version to my eyes. Admittedly, I can't tell you how many millimeters apart his eyes should be, etc.

Don't think I want to start getting into the 1/4 game. This looks miles better than the OC bats but unless I were to get the HT 1/4 Bats I would have no need for this. Just when I'm fully jumping into 1/6...

I was expecting anything more than this from them. If this is $400 then it is definately bought :lecture

I translated most of Bill's posts and I believe he said that it will be $350 on sale at Anicom, so most likely it will be $399 shipped for the rest of us online.

Back