ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this, don't understand the hate :dunno

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I don't get is why they keep coming back and saying they don't like it and won't buy it over and over again. Why not just stay away? It's as if they are actively seeking reasons to not like it. They are trying to convince themselves.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I don't get is why they keep coming back and saying they don't like it and won't buy it over and over again. Why not just stay away? It's as if they are actively seeking reasons to not like it. They are trying to convince themselves.

I agree with this. :exactly:

I don't get it either. If I don't like a piece or topic I just don't go back into the thread.

Only thing stopping me from getting this is hot toys eventually doing a 1/4 joker with kato clothes. Hope it happens

Back