ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EBfanboy.png

:monkey3

:wave:wave:wave

The DX11 is indeed from a specific scene paintup wise, so yes it's easy to see how good or not that paintup is

Based on everything I've seen of the EB so far, it doesn't appear to be based on any particular scene at all - so all I can comment on is how realistic the paint looks in terms of lifelike quality - so far still see Dx11 as superior

And I'm not HT fanboy - the EB 1:4 Batman spanks the daylights out of every HT attempt at the Batman cowl
o

:goodpost: Something either looks good or it doesn't.

To be honest I think the headsculpt looks better than DX11 PERS headsculpt. Though it's not that mindblowing to me to fork out 400 dollars for it.. I had a very bad experience (and still do) with the EB Men In Black figures so I don't think I want to deal with them again. If I did, it would be through a re-seller but they would charge a lot more... If Hot Toys 1/4 scale Joker can't beat this then I'll settle for the DX11. That laughing headsculpt is the best I've seen so far.

Take my money already for crying out loud. Hopefully HT retorts with a 1:4 Bane. I'll have them all.

Seriously, I think likeness is great.

I think it looks awesome, best mass produced Joker out there!
But likeness is subjective, so some people will see differently..
I love it!! :panic::panic::panic:

:lol Not one close up shot (not saying its an awful sculpt ...... yet) and you're all acting like this is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Back