ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edegw1dva33zormqj.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

I believe I'll be satisfied with Joker 2.0.

EB Begins Batman is a real temptation though, as possibly would be HT TDKR version.....and then a Keaton Batman...and a Reeve Superman and onwards and onwards and thats why I don't think I can risk buying the EB OC :monkey2

Paint is pretty plain for me too. :dunno

Clothes look off. Nothing has changed from that other promo shot.

I think the likeness is there....

scaled.php

561418_478294058850094_425280037_n.jpg

It just needs some adjustments. No doubt about it that it looks like mistah j though, maybe not exactly like heath, but it's definitely there for a TDK joker.

The likeness just isn't good enough for me :(

I really want to like this do I can have a 1:4 joker next to Bats but on this evidence, so far, can't see myself buying this

I'm in the same boat with void.

Plus those lapels on the purple coat just look so out of place since it's 'floating' :slap

I'm not committed to liking this at all. I like everything that I've seen so far, and I think HTs DX 11 looks nothing like Heath, whereas this does.

I don't need to admit anything, I think this figure is going to turn out amazing, and from all the teasers and shots that I've seen, I haven't been let down and most likely won't be.

EBfanboy.png

:monkey3

Fourth Pic: WOW....that's all I have to say....

69464edegw1dva353ou5xj.jpg

Does look pretty cool, and in 1/4 it will be a show stealer, but the likeness is pretty poor imo, and the lapels on the jacket really do remind me of HT's V1 Joker.

Because you're comparing unbeaten Joker vs a beat up Joker who's all smudged up. There's nothing to logically cross reference to except the movie. This surely beats DX1 because that's more in line with what this represents. Just Joker at a baseline.

The DX11 is indeed from a specific scene paintup wise, so yes it's easy to see how good or not that paintup is

Based on everything I've seen of the EB so far, it doesn't appear to be based on any particular scene at all - so all I can comment on is how realistic the paint looks in terms of lifelike quality - so far still see Dx11 as superior

And I'm not HT fanboy - the EB 1:4 Batman spanks the daylights out of every HT attempt at the Batman cowl

Please keep the petty HT vs eb to a minimum.

Seeing as HT and EB are in competition for our $$$, it isn't petty, nor can it be avoided :dunno

Back