ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there some who were paying the retail price of the figure just for a custom head?!Like they say,one man's garbage another man's treasure!Personally,I ♥ this figure and worth every cent!^_^

Wasn't there some who were paying the retail price of the figure just for a custom head?!Like they say,one man's garbage another man's treasure!

I don't really get that sentence, so you are saying people were paying retail price for the figure in order to get a custom head? What is wrong with that? :huh

Personally,I ♥ this figure and worth every cent!^_^

Yeah but not worth the price it is going for now on ebay right?

No what I meant is that there are some here who have paid the same amount that the EB 1/4 Joker would cost at retail just for a custom head sculpt.No complete figure, just one 1/4 scale head sculpt for the price of what would cost if you bought the whole figure.That's crazy but this is a crazy hobby that we're in so its the norm!In other words,Thats a GREAT price!LOL!^_^

No what I meant is that there are some here who have paid the same amount that the EB 1/4 Joker would cost at retail just for a custom head sculpt.No complete figure, just one 1/4 scale head sculpt for the price of what would cost if you bought the whole figure.

Oh I had a feeling that is what you meant but wasn't sure so I wanted u to clarify, kind of feel stupid now. :slap

That's crazy but this is a crazy hobby that we're in so its the norm!In other words,Thats a GREAT price!LOL!^_^

It's not that crazy when u think about it, like I know it is not a complete figure but if the custom head sculpt has better likeness than any mass produced items then I can see why people would pay high prices for it. That being said, I can't think of any custom head sculpts other than Adams or Bobby's that are close to 1k over but I am sure there are other ones. Nevertheless, I do think it is strange that a poor quality figure like the EB Joker is going for prices close to 1 k because unlike a custom head sculpt (which are usually limited to a certain number), this is an action figure that is mass produced by a toy company and thus, not as rare and not to mention that the head sculpt is not as good.

Last edited:
So now these are selling close to a $1000?! :horror

What the hell is wrong with people? :cuckoo:

:exactly:

I thought it was insane when people were paying over $700 for the QS001 EX figure and unlike this figure that is a high quality figure.

wow, insane price over there. in indonesia, some are selling this guy for approx $450 pre-owned in mint condition
having quarter scale dark knight really tempted me to obtain EB's joker

I was lucky enough to have over $400 in Ebay bucks from purchases made for work. So my price was just about original retail!
Great figure ! image.jpg

Recently did a batch of Jokers and had a chance to repaint the 1/4 Enterbay head. I hate doing Joker makeup paint apps cause there is so much going on it's hard to make everything fall in the right place, but having it in a larger scale really helped.

Makeup based on the "Magic Trick" scene.

EnterbayJokerBlackground.jpg

BEFORE

Before.jpg

AFTER

EnterbayJoker02.jpg

EnterbayJoker03.jpg

EnterbayJoker05.jpg

EnterbayJoker06.jpg

EnterbayJoker04.jpg

EnterbayJoker01.jpg

Recently did a batch of Jokers and had a chance to repaint the 1/4 Enterbay head. I hate doing Joker makeup paint apps cause there is so much going on it's hard to make everything fall in the right place, but having it in a larger scale really helped.

Makeup based on the "Magic Trick" scene.

EnterbayJokerBlackground.jpg

BEFORE

Before.jpg

AFTER

EnterbayJoker02.jpg

EnterbayJoker03.jpg

EnterbayJoker05.jpg

EnterbayJoker06.jpg

EnterbayJoker04.jpg

EnterbayJoker01.jpg

I see you repainted the eyes. It looks so much better because the stock paint on the eyes look like is on coke or something since they are looking up too high. I also think you did a great job with the make up to, you can tell it is from that scene.

Last edited:
Back