ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd definitely be interested in a 1/4 HT Joker, but not if it's just a bigger version of DX11 or something. Even if someone comes out with a brilliant replacement head, hair mod, whatever - I'm pretty burned out on paying extra on top of what I've already paid for a figure.

@ Hydeous and Darkavatar (with thanks DK for the pictures) I did receive the first painted HS from MRM, but not the smiling version as of yet. I am not sure that HT could deliver the likeness goods even at 1:4th. They can't at 1:6th so...:dunno

Of course not, I'm not one of those company loyalists that blindly throws money at a brand :lol.

Good I was worried there for a second. :wink1:

I'd definitely be interested in a 1/4 HT Joker, but not if it's just a bigger version of DX11 or something. Even if someone comes out with a brilliant replacement head, hair mod, whatever - I'm pretty burned out on paying extra on top of what I've already paid for a figure.

No that would suck, although the body proportions and clothes might be better on Hot Toys one though.

@ Hydeous and Darkavatar (with thanks DK for the pictures)

Your welcome man. :)

I did receive the first painted HS from MRM, but not the smiling version as of yet.

Wow how long have u been waiting for that? I thought it was only the 1/6th sculpts that some people had yet to receive.

I am not sure that HT could deliver the likeness goods even at 1:4th. They can't at 1:6th so...:dunno

I doubt it to, they are more interested in capturing the Joker character by creating Ledger's Joker expressions on a sculpt but not the likeness of Ledger. For the most part the DX11 just looks almost like anyone that is pulling the expressions Ledger did as the Joker instead of it looking like Ledger pulling Joker expressions, if that makes sense.

It is a very poorly made and poor quality figure with a lot of QC issues so it isn't worth $600 let alone $1000 that some people on ebay are charging. If u want one I would recommend u get a used one so u can hopefully get one much cheaper and that is free of QC problems. That being said, it is still the best likeness to Ledger as the Joker there is and I think it will be years before Hot Toys puts one out that's if they ever do.

Do you have this figure to be making those claims? I have had it for a while now and I am a huge fan of it. I think the tailoring and paint are top notch. I did have an issue with a broken ankle peg, which was quickly remedied. I think like with many figures on the market, if some people have QC issues.... it becomes a mass hysteria. That being said.... its certainly not worth the obscenely high prices it is commanding on the market right now. I am thankful I got mine for $300 when it came out.

Do you have this figure to be making those claims? I have had it for a while now and I am a huge fan of it.

Yes I do, I wouldn't bother making claims like that if I didn't. I have had two of these one was POS, parts were rattling inside, the silver chain disintegrated when I took the figure out of the box, the wire poked out of the thin coat and finally the figure had that long leg syndrome. The other one was fine except for the sticky paint issue, lucky I didn't touch the face.

I think the tailoring and paint are top notch. I did have an issue with a broken ankle peg, which was quickly remedied.

Well according to Kato, the tailoring is too tight fitting for the figure (not sure I agree with that) but the quality of the clothing is bad it is like paper thin and a few people I know received their Joker with torn clothes.

However, I do agree with u that the paint job is good and despite that the painted make up is inaccurate, the head sculpt looks like a real person. ;)

I think like with many figures on the market, if some people have QC issues.... it becomes a mass hysteria. That being said.... its certainly not worth the obscenely high prices it is commanding on the market right now. I am thankful I got mine for $300 when it came out.

I disagree, when it comes to QC problems this is probably one of the figures with the worst problems, the clothing looks cheap and feels cheap and just about every figure has some type of QC problem. Despite that they are not severe ones like leaky abs like the DX02 had, they are still very consistent.

Last edited:
Yes I do, I wouldn't bother making claims like that if I didn't. I have had two of these one was POS, parts were rattling inside, the silver chain disintegrated when I took the figure out of the box, the wire poked out of the thin coat and finally the figure had that long leg syndrome. The other one was fine except for the sticky paint issue, lucky I didn't touch the face.

Well according to Kato, the tailoring is too tight fitting for the figure (not sure I agree with that) but the quality of the clothing is bad it is like paper thin and a few people I know received their Joker with torn clothes.

However, I do agree with u that the paint job is good and despite that the painted make up is inaccurate, the head sculpt looks like a real person. ;)

I disagree, when it comes to QC problems this is probably one of the figures with the worst problems, the clothing looks cheap and feels cheap and just about every figure has some type of QC problem. Despite that they are not severe ones like leaky abs like the DX02 had, they are still very consistent.
:goodpost: 100% agree with you.

The only issue I have with mine is the sticky face paint. Other than that it's been perfect.

The only issue I have with mine is the sticky face paint. Other than that it's been perfect.

In what way is it perfect? Don't get me wrong I really like the figure but I have to admit that it is poor quality just like all of EB figures are. Nevertheless, it does look nice though, especially when the clothes are futzed and the sculpt is repainted. :yess:

In what way is it perfect? Don't get me wrong I really like the figure but I have to admit that it is poor quality just like all of EB figures are. Nevertheless, it does look nice though, especially when the clothes are futzed and the sculpt is repainted. :yess:
It isnt broken. And it sits on my shelf looking nice. That's all I need it to do. The quality of clothes doesn't concern me, I'm not wearing them so I don't care if they're paper thin or not durable.

It isnt broken. And it sits on my shelf looking nice. That's all I need it to do. The quality of clothes doesn't concern me, I'm not wearing them so I don't care if they're paper thin or not durable.

Good point, I guess as long as it looks nice and is not broken that is the main thing. ;)

I only mention the clothes because I just feel sorry for those that got torn clothes because the quality of the clothing is so poor. But like I said before still a great looking figure despite that the clothes are poor quality. :)

Back