ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...Is this shipping from EB now or in September like their site says? I've never ordered from them before so I have no idea how accurate the site is on dates. I'm seeing it on ebay ready to go.

September, though some bought it at the Anicom show this past weekend.

Yeah another cheeseball movie by Bill the mighty. I'd assume they only accepted cash at the anicom too. :wink1:

Also the grapnel holster (top right corner) they include is not for the Batman Begins suit, its for the TDK suit which is a little odd. But i guess because its from the TDK line they justified making it.

And just feel the cowls, although beautifully sculpted and really looks like Bale wearing the cowl, is just too shiny. Wish it matched the body armor better.

To be fair, at the beginning of TDK when he's still in the BB suit, he has the grapple gun and holster at his side and not at his back like it was in begins so it's not just for the TDK suit

In regards to the cowl, have you seen the latest pics from retaane? The coal doesn't seem as shiny as it looked in the pics from Ani-com

If you order through Enterbay direct I'd wait until it gets closer to September to assure you're within the 45 day Paypal claim window just in case you need to use it.

And just feel the cowls, although beautifully sculpted and really looks like Bale wearing the cowl, is just too shiny. Wish it matched the body armor better.

Actually the cowl's finish is accurate. What's not accurate (but up for debate) is the body armor. It's supposed to be just as shiny and have the same finish as the cowl.

The cowl, body armor and gloves are all supposed to be the same color and finish.

Now the reason I say it's up for debate is, some people think the BB suit depicted in TDK wasn't as shiny/didn't have the same finish as the BB suit depicted in the first film. I disagree with that personally based on pics which show the suit reflecting light just in the first film. Which is something this EB figure (and HT's Toys Fair Batman/Bruce Wayne figure) does not do because of the dull, chalk-like finish.

But either way, the cowl is correct. So it shouldn't be less shiny, the suit should be MORE shiny to match.

Also regarding the belt and the black straps: HT actually did catch that detail. Their Toys Fair Batman/Bruce Wayne figure has them on the utility belt. Not sure about their Original Costume figure.

To be fair, at the beginning of TDK when he's still in the BB suit, he has the grapple gun and holster at his side and not at his back like it was in begins so it's not just for the TDK suit

Yeah but let's be 100% honest here: this is a Batman Begins figure. It's not the TDK version of the BB suit like advertised. Because if it is, then it's inaccurate because the cowl in that movie looked WEIRD since it didn't fit Bale anymore (since he was considerably smaller in that flick). So yeah, advertised as the BB suit from TDK but make no mistake, this is supposed to be the BB suit from the first movie.

September, though some bought it at the Anicom show this past weekend.

Yeah another cheeseball movie by Bill the mighty. I'd assume they only accepted cash at the anicom too. :wink1:

If you order through Enterbay direct I'd wait until it gets closer to September to assure you're within the 45 day Paypal claim window just in case you need to use it.

Thanks for the info!

I may cough up the extra dough and get it on ebay then.

Yeah but let's be 100% honest here: this is a Batman Begins figure. It's not the TDK version of the BB suit like advertised. Because if it is, then it's inaccurate because the cowl in that movie looked WEIRD since it didn't fit Bale anymore (since he was considerably smaller in that flick). So yeah, advertised as the BB suit from TDK but make no mistake, this is supposed to be the BB suit from the first movie.

I am being honest, I don't see this as a so called TDK Begins Suit Batman that's really a first movie Batman. I'm of the mind that in TDK this suit has that matte finish making it different from the cleaner/newer looking shine it does in the first movie. So to me, this is a TDK begins suit Batman and not just an excuse ti make Batman Begins Batman under the TDK license. Only scene where the cowl looked weird to me was the empty bank vault scene. Looked fine in the others.

Yeah no doubt.

But for an extra $100?

If he buys from the guy selling it for $498, it'll actually be $78 extra. The guy has really good feedback and packs them well from what I'm told....he's also sold quite a few already (45).

I am being honest, I don't see this as a so called TDK Begins Suit Batman that's really a first movie Batman. I'm of the mind that in TDK this suit has that matte finish making it different from the cleaner/newer looking shine it does in the first movie. So to me, this is a TDK begins suit Batman and not just an excuse ti make Batman Begins Batman under the TDK license. Only scene where the cowl looked weird to me was the empty bank vault scene. Looked fine in the others.

I have to disagree or it would have the duck face mask :rotfl :gah:

Edit: I couldn't really see it in the parking lot scenes however

Yeah no doubt.

But for an extra $100?

If he buys from the guy selling it for $498, it'll actually be $78 extra. The guy has really good feedback and packs them well from what I'm told....he's also sold quite a few already (45).

Yep, that's the one I was looking at. If you figure in ebay bucks it's even less of a hit...but still a hit. I'd like to get a jump on making shelves for this one so it may be worth it.

Yeah I guess, at that level what's an extra $78 :)

Thanks for the quick answer!

How goes it out West? cheers! :duff

wemedge

Its hot as hell :lol I don't remember a hotter July than this years. I'm not complaint though. Summer >>>>>>>>>>>> Snow. :D

Yep, that's the one I was looking at. If you figure in ebay bucks it's even less of a hit...but still a hit. I'd like to get a jump on making shelves for this one so it may be worth it.

Now that's something I can't wait to see :hi5:

Yeah I guess, at that level what's an extra $78 :)

Its hot as hell :lol I don't remember a hotter July than this years. I'm not complaint though. Summer >>>>>>>>>>>> Snow. :D

Now that's something I can't wait to see :hi5:

The rain this year has been nuts :lecture

My local shop got this in today. They took a photo. He's huge!
603520_408799795834409_991872548_n.jpg

Back