ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. Looks great!

Pics rorywan? :)

A few quick ones..

3copy.jpg
2copy-1.jpg
1copy.jpg

Rorywan, congrats on your purchase. Pics look good. Belt looks good too. :D

I'm curious, how strong are the magnets in the cape clips...strong enough to hold the cape in place if its flipped back over the shoulder?

TIA

Rorywan, congrats on your purchase. Pics look good. Belt looks good too. :D

I'm curious, how strong are the magnets in the cape clips...strong enough to hold the cape in place if its flipped back over the shoulder?

TIA

Yes, but you don't need the magnets. I just took them all off.
I also gave him a crotch. The suit is amazing, the rubber is the best i have ever seen. Some of the gripes about this figure from early on are a 5 minute fix. Want a crotch/cod piece..stick a bit of foam in there. Belt? easy peasy. The only irritation I found are the magnets, and they arnt worth the effort.

Yes, but you don't need the magnets. I just took them all off.
I also gave him a crotch. The suit is amazing, the rubber is the best i have ever seen. Some of the gripes about this figure from early on are a 5 minute fix. Want a crotch/cod piece..stick a bit of foam in there. Belt? easy peasy. The only irritation I found are the magnets, and they arnt worth the effort.

So I'm guessing you just have the cape held in place under the cowl?

...and how do you get inside the suit?

Hmm yeah, I'll try too modify the belt before going anywhere near the figure...

No idea on price tim but i'd guess £270-290, Rambo and the t-800 were around that.

Anyone who loves Nolan Batman will freak when they see this in person. It's like having a mini Bale sitting on your desk.

But it takes a little patience and there are QC issues, luckily not with anything that matters. It's a mixture of very slick, kinda ok and very cheap looking elements. However when set up properly it actually does fulfill Enterbay's "museum quality replica" mantra.

Almost perfect looking BB figure (forearms and gauntlets suck). Srsly wish it was an 1/6th product.

Just tell her what I tell my wife...."Whaddya mean...thats been there for months!!" :lol

Tried that one but she knows...she knows
user3244_pic21354_1325691276.gif

This. :lecture

you still can say, that you've pre-ordered this months ago, so it was before you gave her your promise. :monkey3

Nah, at the time, I thought I was done but in anticipation TDKR, told her I gotta have catwoman and that should be it for awhile.
Should have kept my mouth shut cause now I have avengers Cap and Thor, amazing spiderman, dx12, dx11, and Bane on pre-order.
She's gonna kill me.
Im a Dead man walking. :mummy

I really want this, I really do. :monkey2

This. :lecture

Nah, at the time, I thought I was done but in anticipation TDKR, told her I gotta have catwoman and that should be it for awhile.
Should have kept my mouth shut cause now I have avengers Cap and Thor, amazing spiderman, dx12, dx11, and Bane on pre-order.
She's gonna kill me.
Im a Dead man walking. :mummy

I really want this, I really do. :monkey2

I'm in a similar situation, but there is no way you will get this box in the door without someone noticing!
Use "the Pre-Order" trick, tell her you ordered this last year. Money already spent, ages and ages ago.

:monkey2

Back