ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know this for a fact?

Actually it was on Weibo.

@ENETRBAY微博: 1/4 HD MASTERPIECE " THE DARK KNIGHT- BATMAN" 蝙蝠侠 ~ HD-1007 ~ 战衣斗篷锁扣位内置磁铁,简易拆除斗篷并更换人像头雕~

@Enterbay Weibo: 1/4 HD MASTERPIECE "THE DARK KNIGHT- BATMAN" HD-1007 ~ The cape area of the suit has magnets underneath. This will help removing the cape and head swapping easier.

I want this, but can't afford it at the moment. Lets hpe the price doesn't rise too much on the next few months...

PS: If I get this I'll throw the Bruce Wayne head sculpt to the trash or something :lol

I want this, but can't afford it at the moment. Lets hpe the price doesn't rise too much on the next few months...

PS: If I get this I'll throw the Bruce Wayne head sculpt to the trash or something :lol

:lol

Or you could just give it to me, to sell. :monkey3

Where is everyone getting this $420 pricing? I tried going to Enterbay's site and none of the links are working.

I just checked & all links work. It's a Flash site so make sure whatever you're viewing it on supports Flash.

The price is viewed once you go to Paypal to order it.

I plan on using it as a finger toy. BW will be my constant companion & we'll have quiet and compelling late night conversations about current events. :cuckoo: :wink1:

Its here, and the box is ____ing enormous...
1-27.jpg

Good lord, box is huge!!!
Well, so much for trying to figure out if I can be sneaky ordering this from my girl after i told her not ordering anything else for awhile except for catwoman. :(

Good lord, box is huge!!!
Well, so much for trying to figure out if I can be sneaky ordering this from my girl after i told her not ordering anything else for awhile except for catwoman. :(

Just tell her what I tell my wife...."Whaddya mean...thats been there for months!!" :lol

..First Impressions...I will tell it how I see it, 100% honest.

Suit: 10/10..amazing quality matte rubber, feels really expensive.
Cowls and gauntlet, cheaper looking black plastic.
Cloak: Good, magnets are a stupid idea. No holes in cape, not sure what previous reviewer was talking about, the magnets themselves secure the cape.
Stand: Piece of cheap, scuffed rubbish.
Accessories: very good, gold paintwork on belt and accessories is very good.
Faceplates: Very very good, very realistic. Eyes on cowl, not really much better than EB 1/6th scale.
Wayne Headsculpt: Better than i thought it would be, but still looks like George Bush.

Overall, pretty good, with a bit of messing about could be great.

Heads up, there is a thread over at OSW, someone with this in hand has modified his figure somehow and moved the belt down, it looks great!

OSB pre order should be up later today too.

Back