ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking. Thanks for the pics, Retaane.

bvwr0.gif

Looks great. It's weird how the eyes work so well no matter what mouth sculpt. His eyes just compliment the mouth perfectly, thanks mainly to the slight bale squint.

Amazing. Best Batman fig ever for sure. Can't wait to get mine in a display case with Joker and a Framed TDK poster.

I love this but I don't have the money. I'm starting a Help TheFiend Get into 1/4 Collecting Fund. PM me for my email to PayPal the cash.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I love this but I don't have the money. I'm starting a Help TheFiend Get into 1/4 Collecting Fund. PM me for my email to PayPal the cash.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Ah, a sponsor a strangers collection scheme. I'll be kept up to date with pics and various other correspondance won't I???

Congrats to boardies who picked this up, best Begins/TDK Batman figure to date, love that cowl sculpt with its various display options especially.

I think what's also throwing me off with the clips is that one side is not as curved as it should be, which gives the illusion of it being bigger.

It looks like a triangle when it should have a little bit of a sickle shape to it.

Unless it does and I can't tell in the photos.

Back