ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you posted the same picture in three different threads, you know, just in case we didn't see it the first time.

Also, is he wearing a jacket?

Jokes & Bats you're very funny....I posted pictures in three different threads because the pictures are relevant to the subject of the threads! However, the cape was done by hand by me

Another pics!:yess:
batman 2.jpg

^^Do you know how to upload pics? Seems every pic you post are all of them are on the side

Nice pic Rainpaulo!

^I also have the same problem with my pics being oriented sideways/upside down. I just post pics using my Ipad, and sometimes my pics are properly oriented, but sometimes they're not. And I don't see an option to rotate/reconfigure my pics to be right side up. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

I was close to hitting the buy it now button, then changed my mind. I really want to pull if dynamic poses w the legs, but i know itll wrinkle the rubber ugh

I got this guy a few weeks ago and finally had time to unbox it. Amazing likeness and all around good figure. The only problem I have with it is that one of the legs seems longer than the other. Has anyone else had this issue? If so any suggestions on how to fix it? Sorry if this has been brought up before I just haven't really followed this thread.

I got this guy a few weeks ago and finally had time to unbox it. Amazing likeness and all around good figure. The only problem I have with it is that one of the legs seems longer than the other. Has anyone else had this issue? If so any suggestions on how to fix it? Sorry if this has been brought up before I just haven't really followed this thread.

You only have to push up the longer leg. It´s a easy fix.

Indeed a beautiful figure. Great shot, Maglor.

Yeah, a coat of gloss varnish on the gauntlets is perfect. I just applied gloss on my EB Bat's gauntlets last week, and it looks great :)

Also, I never had any problems with the gadgets on the belt. I dust the figure with a make-up brush and hand-pump air blower, and I can do so without any gadgets falling off the belt.

How did you make that display or what doe sit consist of???

Back