ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all ,
My daughter got her hands on my guy and pop his thong broke ! I used electrical tape for a quick fix, is there a glue that I can use ? I would have to glue it to the plastic piece above his butt or should I just leave the tape ( it's holding pretty good) will the tape damage the suit?
Thank you all

Hello all ,
My daughter got her hands on my guy and pop his thong broke ! I used electrical tape for a quick fix, is there a glue that I can use ? I would have to glue it to the plastic piece above his butt or should I just leave the tape ( it's holding pretty good) will the tape damage the suit?
Thank you all

You could use Loctite Ultra Gel. Available at Lowes or Home Depot. The gel works good and not as messy as the liquid and you'll have a couple seconds to move the rubber around before it sets.

But be careful not to glue it to a point it hinders articulation. I would be conservative on the back side since it is hidden and leave some slack for bending at the thighs.

Good Luck!

You could use Loctite Ultra Gel. Available at Lowes or Home Depot. The gel works good and not as messy as the liquid and you'll have a couple seconds to move the rubber around before it sets.

But be careful not to glue it to a point it hinders articulation. I would be conservative on the back side since it is hidden and leave some slack for bending at the thighs.

Good Luck!

Awesome thank you !!!

batsssss.jpg
This guy is Great !!
The glue didn't work on the silicone suit (thong) so I just kept tape on it.

Anyone have any extra cape clips they'd be willing to part with? I'll pay for the set, just let me know how much you would like.

I've already checked with BBTS and they're out of spare parts for the figure. Nothing on eBay. Not sure where else I could look :dunno

^Thanks a lot. And as someone else once suggested, you should really consider changing your name to just "& Bats" :lol

Anyone else have any helpful suggestions. The figure is gonna be a gift for my brother, so I'd really like to get some clips before I give it to him. If I can't find a spare set, I guess I could always make a set out of resin. Anyway, appreciate any help guys.

Made some cape clips using a rubber mold and resin. I think they turned out pretty good :)
image.jpg

While making the clips, I decided to try making some extra links to lengthen the belt. The two links along each side of the middle pieces are new. The paint doesn't match perfectly, but at least there's no twisty tie and the belt fits perfectly now :yess:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back