ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad this thread is still alive. this is my 2nd 1/4 scale figure... the first one was rambo.
definitely my number 1 favorite figure until now. the cowl likeness is superb, great suit material, but EB just don't put as much effort in term of design like HT did. my focus mainly on the belt & suit design. the belt is too short as many of you notice. the chest is too flat.
the cape & belt magnet also not really good thinking from EB, but it doesn't bother me much

Nice pics everyone.

Makes me wish I had one.

How does the suit handle posing? I have the Hot Toys figures, and I can't pose him much since I don't want to damage the suit.

Does the stock cape cover his front shoulders and arms? Or does it only drape back? Would I need a custom cape to cover his front.

Still the best Batman figure I own...
dk8_zps01b41675.jpg
dk12_zpsefaddf72.jpg
dk16_zps5b02babf.jpg

eBay sellers are real d**ks, aren't they.... I'm curious, was anyone able to fit on the belt without any mods?

I might sell mine, need moar pfs.

As bad my growing addiction for PFs is getting, I don't think I can ever sell this figure.

I'm really digging that homemade cape Jokes&Bats. What material did you use? Rayon? It drapes and flows so well.

Here are a couple of pics with Tony's wired cape the I got a while back (per Balithe's request).

DSC_0168_zpsc45cee88.jpg

DSC_0169_zps8d2da796.jpg

:clap Did you mod the belt? If not, how did you get yours to fit so well?

Yep. Nothing too drastic. You can just use a twist tie and loop it through the holes. Very low tech, but the cape covers it. I think Maglor trimmed the foam padding under the suit on his. His video mods are still up on youtube I think. Some other people said they just pushed down the belt. But that may put pressure on it and may cause problems later on.

As bad my growing addiction for PFs is getting, I don't think I can ever sell this figure.

I'm really digging that homemade cape Jokes&Bats. What material did you use? Rayon? It drapes and flows so well.

Tar very much. I have no idea what kind of material it is. I just looked through the black material in the shop until I found one I liked. I got two metres squared for £5. I've got tonnes left over to make some more capes.

Works well for both behind the shoulders and over the shoulders:

image uploading

image sharing

Last edited:

Here are a couple of pics with Tony's wired cape the I got a while back (per Balithe's request).

DSC_0168_zpsc45cee88.jpg

DSC_0169_zps8d2da796.jpg

Wow....quality shots there...:clap

Back