ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting."

w2liqf.jpg

Very nice sir

Its just amazing how great this simple mod works.

I can easily change the clip position in seconds and they go back precisely where I want them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 453
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 455
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
That mod seems well done Jye, but I'm not clear on how it's superior to just using the magnets as intended (after they have been repositioned).

Great Q.

Much higher level of very precision movement.

I can slide the clips in mm up and down the cowl due to those little metal rods under the clips.

Also, it is important to bend the metal rods into an unhappy smile shape, or even better into the exact shape of the upper chest curve.

If you keep the metal rods flat then the clips stick out over the chest instead of laying on the chest.

Last edited:
Sure, rub the stock cape in my face why don't you. :lol

They hold it up great, no effort.

I can now finally change cape positions knowing it will be easy getting the clips back on.

Now if I could only pose like you do. :gah:

Not knocking the stock cape. I just know that it's actually the clips themselves that hold it in place, which requires magnets. But you're not using the magnets at all right?

Nope, no inside suit magnet.

Actually, I should explain it better.

The cowl is what primarily holds the cape on.

I'm only using this mod to make clip placement effortless.

I first slide the little metal rod under the cowl and then just attach the clips to the little bit of the metal poking out from under the cowl.

You can either have:

suit/cape/metal rod over the cape/cowl

or

suit/metal rod/cowl, with the cape nearby under the cowl

Yeah, I like the cape on top of the cowl. More accurate and makes the cowl look a little smaller.

Oh so do I, you can still easily fold the cape over the cowl with this mod.

Perfecting the cape over the cowl look will be the death of me, I sweat trying to get it right. :lol

That's where I'm confused. You say the cowl is holding the cape in place, and the cape is clearly under the cowl in your pic.

I just looked over my left shoulder and saw this.

IMG_7713.jpg

I'm still in love with this figure.

Need to make those gauntlets glossy some day though...

That's where I'm confused. You say the cowl is holding the cape in place, and the cape is clearly under the cowl in your pic.

Well, you answered your own question.

With the cape being under the cowl, the cowl is holding it in place.

If you ever see a photo of my cape over the cowl it's because i'm folding it over onto the cowl, but the cape still starts under the cowl.

Sorry if I come off as a ****** here, but folding the cape over the cowl is not really the same thing.

Just using the magnets as designed makes it easy to simply lay the cape over the edge of the cowl. No sweating required. :peace

Sorry if I come off as a ****** here, but folding the cape over the cowl is not really the same thing.

Just using the magnets as designed makes it easy to simply lay the cape over the edge of the cowl. No sweating required. :peace

I tried my mod lastnight with how you handle the cape placement.

I slid the metal rod under the cowl, placed the cape over the cowl (not under), and then placed the clips on.

It held the stock cape fine, don't know how heavy your custom cape is though.

What did you guys do about the flimsy compartment/gadget magnets on the belt? Just permanently glue everything on?

Nah, mine stay on fine.

I just looked over my left shoulder and saw this.

IMG_7713.jpg

I'm still in love with this figure.

Need to make those gauntlets glossy some day though...

Indeed a beautiful figure. Great shot, Maglor.

Yeah, a coat of gloss varnish on the gauntlets is perfect. I just applied gloss on my EB Bat's gauntlets last week, and it looks great :)

Also, I never had any problems with the gadgets on the belt. I dust the figure with a make-up brush and hand-pump air blower, and I can do so without any gadgets falling off the belt.

Back