ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I mean you're trying to hide the "feminine" leg posture. You have to embrace it. Dare I say, become the femmy leg posture.

here's how bats looks in my detolfs at night. Need to move him into a besta. A year or so on and I still love this guy.

IMG_20140216_230455_zpsf9592d0a.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

:lol

I mean you're trying to hide the "feminine" leg posture. You have to embrace it. Dare I say, become the femmy leg posture.

Ok, I will put aside the man pose and he will become who he was born to be, the femmy leg posture king.

Good catch too, I was contorting his leg joints to squeeze out the man pose. :lol

here's how bats looks in my detolfs at night. Need to move him into a besta. A year or so on and I still love this guy.

IMG_20140216_230455_zpsf9592d0a.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Very nice!

I have wire rope grips in my detolf to create a higher shelf for them to sit on. Really easy and works a charm

Not much articulation on this guy i guess? Havent seen a single action pose...

Nope, no one wants the bent rubber look. :lol

You know that anything with a closed rubber suit is going to limit dynamic poses.

Thankfully Batman looks better with static morose poses. :lol

Anyone buying one of these already knows what they're getting.

Not much articulation on this guy i guess? Havent seen a single action pose...

The base body is well-articulated. It's the suit that hinders that articulation, and like Jye said, there's the bent rubber look plus of course the intention to keep the rubber suit last longer.

It's just like Hot Toy's 1/6 Batmen in full rubber costume, and even the actors in the movies.

I went ahead and tried some extreme articulation testing.

Let me tell you, the suit sure can take alot of abuse.

Obviously long term in these poses is not recommended.

Just with my mods alone the suit had already proven it can handle some rough handling.

I went ahead and tried some extreme articulation testing.

Let me tell you, the suit sure can take alot of abuse.

Obviously long term in these poses is not recommended.

Just with my mods alone the suit had already proven it can handle some rough handling.

True. When I did the liposuction aka FUPA mod I short of turned the suit inside-out and tugged the material I think if I had a fellow collector over to witness the process they'd be cringing. Kudos to EB, it's a great material. Very resilient -- virtually dust-free too.

True. When I did the liposuction aka FUPA mod I short of turned the suit inside-out and tugged the material I think if I had a fellow collector over to witness the process they'd be cringing. Kudos to EB, it's a great material. Very resilient -- virtually dust-free too.

Exactly my point.

It would definately make others cringe, my wife certainly did.

True about the dust, he's always the cleanest in my collection. :lol

"As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting."

w2liqf.jpg

Back