ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man, i think one of your old pictures was how i was trying to pose my most recent but i couldn't get it like it so it ended up like it did

He's so much better than the HT one

First repose since the day I got him. Love the feeling - it's like having a new figure.

Yeah i tried that, but then from the front you can tell the bicep has been bent in more than the other

i've tried everything and it's just how it is, i just make up for it with the stance

How comes you can't pose it like mine? i thought the pose i have would have been beneficial to your longer leg?

One of my arms is the same way, one click too short than the other.

But that's a much easier thing to fix than the short leg.

The arm I just fix by twisting the forearm closer to the body.

The longer leg forces a more feminine pose where the longer leg has to be out to the side which gives him more of a Vogue magazine cover look than a tortured man seeking justice in the night. :lol

I personally, would more interested in Hot Toys making a TDKR Batman instead. Their paint apps are the best in my opinion.

I think it's been collectively agreed that the cowl and paint app are the only sure fire thing that is definitely better on the Enterbay than the HT

Heh :) I feel special!

It really is a fantastic figure. Imagine if HT made one!!

I think it was yours anyway, really dark stood to the side kinda like mine is now. Looked realistic so i tried to copy you haha

I was much more impressed with the Enterbay one in hand.

Proportions are way better, actually looks like a man in the suit from head to toe too, not just in the cowl. You gotta have one mental shaped body to look like the TDKR body. Huge *** shoulders yet from armpit to shoulder is really small? Tiny *** waist and ankles with sideshow Bob feet and Peter Dinklages hands

It just doesn't look like a man who trained and is in great physical shape would have a body that looks anything like the Ht body

One thing i hate on both is the unneeded HUGE *** feet. Looks even more ridiculous on the HT one as the ankles are so skinny

EB head is also a little too big for his body proportions.

I stuffed his chest with cotton to make him look bigger. :lol

Yeah. I don't know if it was oversized, or that the body that wasn't padded enough where it needed it and was too padded where it didn't need it :lol

I think it was yours anyway, really dark stood to the side kinda like mine is now. Looked realistic so i tried to copy you haha

I was much more impressed with the Enterbay one in hand.

Proportions are way better, actually looks like a man in the suit from head to toe too, not just in the cowl. You gotta have one mental shaped body to look like the TDKR body. Huge *** shoulders yet from armpit to shoulder is really small? Tiny *** waist and ankles with sideshow Bob feet and Peter Dinklages hands

It just doesn't look like a man who trained and is in great physical shape would have a body that looks anything like the Ht body

One thing i hate on both is the unneeded HUGE *** feet. Looks even more ridiculous on the HT one as the ankles are so skinny

:lecture

Although, don't have a problem with the feet. Look at the Takara Batman to put things in perspective. That thing is wearing clogs.

The HT QS001 just needs a bit more width to the ankles.

Yeah i agree, especially when you lift them up and off the foot pegs to make it taller. You can really see the slimness

Although with the cape on it's not that noticeable, it's still there in my mind

:lecture

Although, don't have a problem with the feet. Look at the Takara Batman to put things in perspective. That thing is wearing clogs.

The HT QS001 just needs a bit more width to the ankles.

Yeah i agree, especially when you lift them up and off the foot pegs to make it taller. You can really see the slimness

This is why I am using the Tony Mei vacuum hoses on the ankles. It keeps the ankles at a fixed length while also adding width.

What is that method?

I was going to use washers to give the height and stability as noted by another member

This is why I am using the Tony Mei vacuum hoses on the ankles. It keeps the ankles at a fixed length while also adding width.

Tony just cut half inch sections of black vacuum hose. That was a lttle too tall for me, so I cut one in half and have a 1/4 inch section off vacuum hose on each ankle. Looks perfect to me. And like I said, it adds a little width.

Clip mod that i'm using

Start with very small and bent metal pieces

image.jpg

Then taped them up with painters tape (or masking tape if you so desire) so that they don't puncture the suit.

image.jpg

Place them on the clip

image.jpg

Slide them under the cowl

image.jpg

Back