ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the Grenade launcher is wood, anyone going to grind down the stock to make it look more like the one in the movie?...Or would it take alot to do that mod on it...

Matt

ToyHQ just got theirs in stock! :yess:

304867_517543194956565_1175469109_n.jpg

I still have to pay for the remainder of shipping for him. :gah: They told me that shipping is more expensive after I ordered, and that they'd send the invoice by last Monday, but nothing so far, even after another mail. I just left a message under the T-800 picture on facebook, hopefully that'll get their attention. :impatient:

I still have to pay for the remainder of shipping for him. :gah: They told me that shipping is more expensive after I ordered, and that they'd send the invoice by last Monday, but nothing so far, even after another mail. I just left a message under the T-800 picture on facebook, hopefully that'll get their attention. :impatient:

Yeah they are a bit slow to answer, much work I guess. Posting on their FB will definitely catch their attention.

I already paid for mine in full including shipping costs a month back or so and they told me mine would be "the first one out of the door". They made me a deal for Enterbay T-800 BD, Joker and Batman. Can't imagine how big that package will be... :slap But they'll soon be here! :yess:

Yeah they are a bit slow to answer, much work I guess. Posting on their FB will definitely catch their attention.

I already paid for mine in full including shipping costs a month back or so and they told me mine would be "the first one out of the door". They made me a deal for Enterbay T-800 BD, Joker and Batman. Can't imagine how big that package will be... :slap But they'll soon be here! :yess:

That's going to be an epic haul. :thud: I wouldn't even know where to start when receiving all of them at the same time. :lol

That's going to be an epic haul. :thud: I wouldn't even know where to start when receiving all of them at the same time. :lol

Thanks man, it sure will be epic. Think I'm gonna open the T-800 first. They told me they had inspected everything for QC issues so I have nothing to worry about as well. They were also gonna include the EB exclusive Joker mask and a "cool" costume Batman mask. I also have the Joker DX11 on its way to me as of right now and it should be here next week or the week after. These upcoming days are gonna be awesome! I couldn't be more happy! :yess:

So, I emailed Enterbay ([email protected]) last Friday about my missing "Thumbs Up" hand.

It took them until yesterday to reply to me. All they said was to fill out an RMA form. So I did it tonight and sent it back to them. I get this a few minutes later:

We will return to the office on the 20th February, please be patient with us regarding on your inquiries.

Should you have inquiries regarding on your order or purchase directly from the ENTERBAY web store or ENTERBAY eBay store, please email to [email protected] to receive a prompt reply.

The 20th? They're gone on vacation for three weeks? Well, I ordered directly from the ENTERBAY web store, so I'll email [email protected] "to receive a prompt reply" as they said.

Next I get this from orders@enterbay:

ENTERBAY flagship store and head office will be closed between January 26 to February 18. We apologize we will not be able to process any online orders, delivery nor phone calls/emails inquiries.

So basically, they took almost a week to send me a generic RMA form and now that I send it back, they tell me it will be at least three weeks before they even look at it.

Okay.

It's the Chinese new year. They announced on their FB they would be closed for a while. Chill bro, you'll get your hand eventually.

First 1/4 scale figure! Lovely figure, esp after re-watching the movie!
DSCF1581_zps8b4d1465.jpg

DSCF1575_zpsfa455b6a.jpg

DSCF1579_zps8d8fcc9b.jpg

Back