ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me when I get mine.

tumblr_lwb78tDSUa1r26xvjo1_250.gif

4182973_o.gif

Guys, I just managed to get black stains in the extra grey T-shirt. I think it came off a faux-leather chair covering that I rested the figure on momentarily. I can't ****ing believe it.

How should I go about getting these stains out if at all possible?

Possibly a false alarm. I was using hot water to try the arm swap on the clean figure and the T-shirt got wet. The stains are possibly just areas of the T-shirt that didn't get quite as much soakage as the really obviously soaked part.....hopefully

Whilst I was going to get this I ended up backing out. Then I decided to sell my clean EB figure :lol I'm so annoying with my changing decisions.

Anyway, incase anyone is interested, my EB T-800 comes with a M79 and bandolier that could be useful for people wanting to bash a cyberdyne and keep the accessories on their BD.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122236

:wave

This will be my first 1/4 scale figure...I was going to order the HT BD figure, but after seeing the headsculpt on this one, I just had to get it...Plus, I got it for $369.00 plus shipping from Cinequest.com....From what I've seen of all the pics so far, Im expecting to be very pleased with this...:)

Matt

Back