ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I'm not the only one then, wouldn't want to be Waiman trying to sort through who's paid and who hasn't :lol

At least I'm not the only one then, wouldn't want to be Waiman trying to sort through who's paid and who hasn't :lol

:lol

Not after seeing how many boxes he's had delivered. We wouldn't see him until around March. :horror :lol

What does your account say mate?

Mine says that too - normal apparently. I received an invoice when I'd paid in full, but quickly sorted.

No need to panic! OSB have a good reputation, and you've got Paypal to fall back on..

I was going to say, I'll use them again - but I've just bought a house which needs modernising. Collection terminated!

Mine was shipped today from ToyHQ. Hope it arrives by Friday. I mean, I paid 70 pounds in shipping costs for three EB 1/4th scale figures so it should be 1st class priority for that kind of money.

I am back from holiday. The same holiday that started the day after I got this guy so I have no time to really get into it.

Tonight will be the night where I chill with this, what i think is my favourite figure. Knocking the HT T1 from the top spot.

Will post pics in the mornin.

Just checked my tracking number and mine will be hear tomorrow :yess:

Big thanks to Waiman for getting mine out so quickly :)

Not even heard anything from him :dunno

I hope he sends it out tomorrow, i paid as soon as he asked for the money. Need to find out where my batman stand is too, cos i sent that back months ago.

tbf he did say they'll get sent out Thursday with a few trickling out between now and then, I guess Waiman feels sorry for me for still waiting for my DX10 :lol

I am back from holiday. The same holiday that started the day after I got this guy so I have no time to really get into it.

That seems like it was quite a while ago. In the duller moments of your holiday I bet you had this figure on your mind :D

Excellent, congrats. This one isn't just FOTY for me its probably FOAT, albeit bearing in mind my heavy bias towards the subject.

I got my tracking number this morning so I should get it tomorrow... very excited about ths figure! Can't wait!

Al

tbf he did say they'll get sent out Thursday with a few trickling out between now and then, I guess Waiman feels sorry for me for still waiting for my DX10 :lol

Yep, mine is definately shipping Thursday for delivery Friday...but i dont want it Friday cos i'll be temporarily out of commission :pfft: :lol

Friday i'm getting started on my Marvel Full Sleeve tattoo so i'm gonna be too sore to even take this beautiful figure out of the box! :gah: Nevermind, i'm sure just looking at him inside the box and knowing he's actually physically infront of me will be rewarding enough :yess:

After waiting all day Judgement Day arrived at approximately 17:00 hours

0127812B-9DE3-4AFF-9D43-EAB86BD08BD8-605-0000004396346ABE_zpsec5f51b6.jpg

Back