ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharing these for those who may enjoy them, stumbled on a prop sale site during a search with all these photos of a screen used prosthetic from T2, looks real to me and good look at the deatils.

8439138052_bd8ef8875f_o.jpg

8438051015_e97a02121b_o.jpg

Thanks guys, Voorhees27, a-dev!
That was pretty risky to do it, but I'm very happy with the resold. It gave him the very one last missing damaged spot in the look. I'm absolutely happy with this figure (need to get cloth from the first release, thou; btw, PM me if someone would like to sell the leather jacket, please).
got any more pics ? closer shots please :wink1:
That's not big enough?
https://photo.qip.ru/photo/v-raptor/151195784/176758018.jpg

These ones are for r5150s. I know he miss his BD while being away. :wave I took some today with MK II under natural lighting.

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

Would a display case with the dimensions D 20cm x W 25cm x H 55 cm be ideal for this figure?

@sharpnel : Great pics.
I often borrowed the 5D MarkII (with the 24-105L and 70-200L IS) for my job and this thing is just MENTAL. It was hard to go back with a tiny 350D/Rebet XT.

What lens are you using ?

@sharpnel : Great pics.
I often borrowed the 5D MarkII (with the 24-105L and 70-200L IS) for my job and this thing is just MENTAL. It was hard to go back with a tiny 350D/Rebet XT.

What lens are you using ?

Thanks. Yeah, I've recently replaced my 60D with the MK II. MK II is sick. I used the 24-105L lens along with 600ex-rt flash to bounce the light. I have a Gary Fong lightsphere collapsible diffuser attached to my flash to help balance the light.

Sharing these for those who may enjoy them, stumbled on a prop sale site during a search with all these photos of a screen used prosthetic from T2, looks real to me and good look at the deatils.

8439138052_bd8ef8875f_o.jpg

8438051015_e97a02121b_o.jpg

:love:love:love:love:love:love

Thats just beautiful man... ! Thanks for uploading the pics MaulFan !!

Love it so much i wanna **** it.

Anyone had theirs shipped by OSB yet? Also for those of you who have paid him off at OSB does your account still say Final Layaway Payment Due even though you've paid it?

Anyone had theirs shipped by OSB yet? Also for those of you who have paid him off at OSB does your account still say Final Layaway Payment Due even though you've paid it?

He said he was shipping them today or tomorrow. I hope we have it by Friday. :pray:

Back