ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be a negative nelly but does anyone else also hate the huge gap between the chin and neck? That's where they put the battery so it sticks out a bit.

Not to be a negative nelly but does anyone else also hate the huge gap between the chin and neck? That's where they put the battery so it sticks out a bit.

Its one thing that stops this figure looking like a real human shrunk down, along with the whole seperated head and neck thing. I don't think it belongs at this scale.

Its one thing that stops this figure looking like a real human shrunk down, along with the whole seperated head and neck thing. I don't think it belongs at this scale.

Yeah true. All they had to do was go with one piece sculpt/neck and have the battery compartment located at the back lower part.

zzIMG_1339.jpg

Wow the difference between those two sculpts is like light years apart

EDIT: Great pics btw a-dev :clap

and i think on mines the endo eye only light up 10 secs. be great if have a option to flick a switch for on off.

Yeah true. All they had to do was go with one piece sculpt/neck and have the battery compartment located at the back lower part.

The batteries could have fit inside the neck like the HT MMS02 figure. I wish HT would go back to all-in-one sculpts too. They've hit a real low with that type of joint on DX10, I think it looks awful on that and I don't think I'm overstating.

Wow the difference between those two sculpts is like light years apart

EDIT: Great pics btw a-dev :clap

First in the comparison pics the regular head is out of focus. Second, they're the same sculpts with very minor changes in texture and paint. Just a few months apart not light years. It's funny how objectivity changes with excitement.

First in the comparison pics the regular head is out of focus. Second, they're the same sculpts with very minor changes in texture and paint. Just a few months apart not light years. It's funny how objectivity changes with excitement.

Not really, you're assuming I rated the original EB sculpt in the first place, I didn't. This new one just shows it up even more

No other figure have I ever really wanted to call a 'masterpiece'. This could be the first.

Thanks a lot chaps, I think you give me far too much credit mentioning me alongside Maulfan but I appreciate it. I can't wait to see his pics, dayum.

Indeed it should be.

I don't feel like I have patience, believe me. And I hate the added mess I make when taking pics, thats why it takes me a little longer to get posting them than others, I kinda dread the process.

My background and floor was just the boxes for the two EB 1:4 scalers. And the lighting is just my heater (not too close to the figures or for very long) and a torch in those shots. My camera can't seem to pick up the main light in the room.

Firstly, you belittle your achievements with lighting, those shots came out great.

Secondly, what people are drawn to in your photos is what I strive for and what I like to think makes me different from some here, which is striving to convey a love for the film I'm the photos, not even necessarily matching a photo to a film still, but havin your shots evoke the feel of the movie where your love for it an familiarity with it are clear to everyone. That's my goal, I buy these things because I really like what they're based on and I want to express that through photography. Sure the EBs and HTs of the world will help the shots look all that much nicer, but I can express myself just as well with a NECA.

Firstly, you belittle your achievements with lighting, those shots came out great.

Secondly, what people are drawn to in your photos is what I strive for and what I like to think makes me different from some here, which is striving to convey a love for the film I'm the photos, not even necessarily matching a photo to a film still, but havin your shots evoke the feel of the movie where your love for it an familiarity with it are clear to everyone. That's my goal, I buy these things because I really like what they're based on and I want to express that through photography. Sure the EBs and HTs of the world will help the shots look all that much nicer, but I can express myself just as well with a NECA.

Whatever it is, please keep it up.
I sure appreciate the pics. :clap

Thanks.

Anyone that ordered through EB direct get their shipping notice yet? :panic: :impatient: :lol

My aunt ordered it at the official shop. The parcel was send yesterday and I just got the tracking number.

Can't fakking wait !!! :gah:

Not sure if you have the two figures but I disagree - they are not the same sculpts at all. I'm surprised anyone thinks that at this point. They went back to the drawing board in the Arnie likeness entirely. Obviously the BD aspect is new that goes without saying however any similarities in the human side are simply because they're sculpting the same guy again.

The new sculpt has a stronger jaw more like Arnie's, the hair is completely new (and far better at that), the older sculpt is thicker in profile from the face to the back of the head - there appears to be a bigger distance between eye and the ear on the older head. The left ear on the older head is more slanted backward than the left ear on the new head. Just to name a few of the differences. Its much more than just texture and paint.

Thanks Maulfan, really means a lot to hear that from a pro!

:exactly::goodpost:

Just reposting some of my pics from the previous pages, not intended as self-promoting I swear.

zzIMG_1321.jpg

zzIMG_1319.jpg

zzIMG_1195.jpg

^Imagine a new clean sculpt with human eyes like that! It would finally be an Arnie sculpt where pretty much no one would be saying ''hmmm..think I'll leave the sunglasses on''.

zzIMG_1249.jpg

^ "Is it dead?".........."Terminated"

zzIMG_1241.jpg

^This of course was based on the ''I know now why you cry...'' bit.

zzIMG_1228.jpg

^ This shot made me think of the SWAT shootout where the animatronic puppet was seen from a similar angle if memory serves, getting shot.

Back