ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-Dev awesome pics! Question for you too...any worries that moving the head will cause the paint on the neck to rub off?

I'm slightly worried about that yeah. It happened recently on my clean T-800 :gah: Although it was my own fingers that did it.

Thanks a-dev, now I'm convinced.

Looks awful. Terrible figure.

Worst figure we've seen in some time. Steer clear as you would the plague.

Weird. I'm watching T2 right now and it's at that part (the end)

Awesome pics and lighting! :clap

Thanks as always sir! :1-1:

I'm slightly worried about that yeah. It happened recently on my clean T-800 :gah: Although it was my own fingers that did it.

Whaaaaat? That's super sketchy. I hope my Rambo isn't like that. (goes to check and see if it's okay)

Whaaaaat? That's super sketchy. I hope my Rambo isn't like that. (goes to check and see if it's okay)

I'm not sure though. Something about the neck on this one feels different to the previous figure so it might hold up fine. But obviously I'm not gonna go rubbing the neck to see if the paint comes off :lol

Anywho, I'm off to the pub for a bit, much as I hate to leave this figure.

Worst figure we've seen in some time. Steer clear as you would the plague.

Yeah, thanks for the photographic warning.

zzIMG_1284.jpg

This is the pic that gets me because this will be similar to my own collection (except with some minimates thrown in). As far as set ups go, I have a lot to look forward to. There's a lot there to appreciate.

In just 4 years I went from having "nothing that great" in my Terminator collection to having everything I could ever want in nearly every scale imaginable. Not just one look, but every look.

Pretty crazy. I know I have a **** ton of action figure guns now because of it. :lol

And yeah, you captured the mood of the end with the steel mill with simple tungsten light and the box. Great job. Sold.

Great pics A-Dev! Keep the promotion coming. It's going to be 10 long days of waiting for me. So excited.

Brilliant pics a-dev. Some of my favourite since joining this forum. They're like a perfect mix of 'inhandness' and professional product images, combined with a true feeling of the film and your love for the film clearly on show! Awesome.

Love both your poses, too. Especially galleria termy.

This figure is outstanding.

Gorilla face ......

562d84438f405b74bf4c495a6683509d.jpg

You're right. He looks gorilla faced in this pic.

I love this figure. The pics you guys are posting are amazing. I hope this will be available for a while. I can't swing it with my other PO's. I need it to display with my SS 1:1 BD Arnie Bust.

I've never heard of Scuderia, is there anything else he's sculpted for EB?

He's the guy who sculpted EB 1/4 Batman. So far his only miss for me is the Bale as BW head.

Also, A-dev, I just read from Captain Toy's review that YJ PARK sculpted EB's first 1/4 T800. And great shots, again. Your new close ups make the 2-piece head neck seem less of an issue to me :clap

EDIT: BTW, guys -- is this figure using the same wonderfully-crafted boots as the first 1/4 T800 from EB?

He's the guy who sculpted EB 1/4 Batman. So far his only miss for me is the Bale as BW head.

Also, A-dev, I just read from Captain Toy's review that YJ PARK sculpted EB's first 1/4 T800. And great shots, again. Your new close ups make the 2-piece head neck seem less of an issue to me :clap

EDIT: BTW, guys -- is this figure using the same wonderfully-crafted boots as the first 1/4 T800 from EB?

Awesome, thanks for that. And yes the boots seem to be identical. Minus the scuffs and tears of course.

Awesome, thanks for that. And yes the boots seem to be identical. Minus the scuffs and tears of course.

Cheers, man.

And I think SCUDERIA is Bill's go-to guy at the moment. I think Van Damme fans are in for a show if Scuderia would give at least the same level of craftsmanship to the VD figure as he did here on the BD T800.

Kinda makes me wish that he'd also be the one to sculpt the 1/4 Robocop, with removable helmet :thud:

great pics A-dev :clap I've been a silent reader for quite awhile.
Scuderia's works pretty amazing so far. Rambo, Batman, Joker, Bruce lee and now T2 BD.
He's now one of my most favorite sculptor right now :thud:

Yeah, thanks for the photographic warning.

This is the pic that gets me because this will be similar to my own collection (except with some minimates thrown in). As far as set ups go, I have a lot to look forward to. There's a lot there to appreciate.

In just 4 years I went from having "nothing that great" in my Terminator collection to having everything I could ever want in nearly every scale imaginable. Not just one look, but every look.

Pretty crazy. I know I have a **** ton of action figure guns now because of it. :lol

And yeah, you captured the mood of the end with the steel mill with simple tungsten light and the box. Great job. Sold.

Glad to have persuaded you man. I guarantee this will impress in ways the first figure didn't. One may still be slightly apprehensive about Enterbay bodies as I am but the look and faithfulness to the film of this figure makes it worth it.

As for what you said about having so many great figures in such a short time relative to the 20+ years since the film came out, yeah absolutely. Its been astounding the past 4 years starting with the little NECA figures. Before that it was Kenner and the few McFarlane figures without likenesses.

Great pics A-Dev! Keep the promotion coming. It's going to be 10 long days of waiting for me. So excited.

Brilliant pics a-dev. Some of my favourite since joining this forum. They're like a perfect mix of 'inhandness' and professional product images, combined with a true feeling of the film and your love for the film clearly on show! Awesome.

Love both your poses, too. Especially galleria termy.

This figure is outstanding.

You're right. He looks gorilla faced in this pic.

I love this figure. The pics you guys are posting are amazing. I hope this will be available for a while. I can't swing it with my other PO's. I need it to display with my SS 1:1 BD Arnie Bust.

Awesome, glad you guys have been enjoying the pics. Looks like they're doing what they are supposed to in conveying the brilliance of this figure.

Ah thanks. YJ Park, come to think of it I know I've heard of that name before. He certainly got stuff right that Yulli initially didn't and I loved him (her???!) for that but I feel he has been bettered now.

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't hold the 2-piece head and neck against this figure to the point of not buying it - the figure is ****ing amazing in spite of it. I just think it could be a little better with an all-in-one head and neck, bringing a greater realism to it. The look overall 90% of the time being more important than some head-tilt* I might give the figure 10% of the time for the occasional photo.

*head tilting being the only benefit this kind of head/neck joint brings that a joint at the base of the neck can't

great pics A-dev :clap I've been a silent reader for quite awhile.
Scuderia's works pretty amazing so far. Rambo, Batman, Joker, Bruce lee and now T2 BD.
He's now one of my most favorite sculptor right now :thud:

Scuderia is my new favourite. He has given something I've wanted for 20 years - a sculpt that both looks like Arnie from all angles and (because of the painting) looks like a real person - neck joint excepted.

I've had figures that look like Arnie from some (or many) angles but always had some significant, annoying imperfection often involving the hair and headshape, I've had figures that look like Arnie but have $h!t paint and texture, I've seen Sideshows PFs with amazing sculpts by Trevor Grove but again have $h!t paint - I've never had something that has both a near-perfect sculpt, if not completely perfect, from all angles AND an amazingly realistic paintjob...until now.

Last edited:
For those who have this guy in hand, how do the bullet holes on the jacket look? In some pics they look cool and pretty defined, but in others not so much. Actually they look kinda smallish sometimes. I really like how NECA accented theirs by painting some gray around them to look like weathering. I wonder how hard it would be to make them bigger and maybe even add more. Perhaps a saftey pin or thumb tac. I don't know if id have the guts to take that or paint to this guy though. I'm just being nitpicky anyhow lol but I always think of the scene where john holds the jacket up in the light and you can see how big they are and how many as well....and that was before the swat attack!

Back