ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, i got to get this soon..love those steel mill crawling shots..i can hear the T-800's servos straight from that scene as i look at those pics.

I have not seen one bad pic of this figure on here, congrats to everyone who bought one, i am going to look into getting this after i get Bane and DX11, even though i told myself i would never touch 1/4th scaled figures.

with EB,s BD T2 sculpt, we need them to make T1 arnie :horror their 1/4th line is a real beauty.

Damn, i got to get this soon..love those steel mill crawling shots..i can hear the T-800's servos straight from that scene as i look at those pics.

I have not seen one bad pic of this figure on here, congrats to everyone who bought one, i am going to look into getting this after i get Bane and DX11, even though i told myself i would never touch 1/4th scaled figures.

You really need to own this. Forget the scale, that happens the moment you open the box :wink1:

with EB,s BD T2 sculpt, we need them to make T1 arnie :horror their 1/4th line is a real beauty.

Well HT's is making a T1. We'll see if it's anything close to this masterpiece though.

Sorry there was no particular order to those pics and a few very similar pics. I just posted them in the order photobucket uploaded them, I have little patience with that site.

:clap Nice comparison on the two head sculpts a-dev. The new one fixed all the flaws on the first release...Looks amazing!!!:hi5:

It well and truly does. Personally I think this is a far better sculpt than the first figure. Those facial/head likeness corrections they made bring it wayyyy up for me aswell as the increased realism.

Godamn, those pics...
The most lifelike and out of the movie-like pics ever...even the "worse" ones.
THAT´S quality, behind a figure...

God, you´re killing me, Andrew.
Especially the last pic.
MAJOR terminator glory.
:rock

nice group shot of T2,s pic a-dev . theT2 family lol

My God those shots are fantastic, Andrew! :clap

In that last pic of all the T2 stuff I can just hear the BD talking like Arnie.

Wutz diz toy bull****, I'm alive azzhole.

"Excellent" (arnold voice) shots a-dev. He looks so real it's scary.

Oh my...Jesus.

Thanks all, glad you liked that lot of pics.

I was gonna say that too. He and Sean's attention to detail make us look like poseur fans :lol

Absolutely.
Especially the ones where he´s lying in the dark, lying and grabbing for the launcher and looking up, while thumbs up.

EB, or more precise, Scuderia just catched the main essence of his glances and the whole scenes really 100% in this figure.

Just outstanding...

There shouldn't be any feuds, if it's a matter of taste, then you can make a case for either figure but if you're going to discuss being faithful to the film, it's not even a question that EB is currently ahead and anyone fighting otherwise is either looking to start an argument or is arguing without knowing anything about the movie. They also can't wrap their heads around the idea that fans will want to talk about all products and will compare similar items just to share their thoughts, as I do, but have no intention of trying to "sell" one to people or prove the one they like most is better.

If someone prefers DX13 I don't care, and I've chosen EB and have no intention to get DX13 but I still like being in discussion about it because I love T2 and especially the BD T-800 and I've dreamed of these figures for nearly a decade so I have a lot of feelings and thoughts to express, and so long as I do so in a civil manner I should be able to do so, but too many here have an attitude that if you don't share te popular opinion you're not welcome.

:goodpost::exactly:

You really need to own this. Forget the scale, that happens the moment you open the box :wink1:

Well HT's is making a T1. We'll see if it's anything close to this masterpiece though.

No other figure have I ever really wanted to call a 'masterpiece'. This could be the first.

Anglewise, Andrew...a few of those capture it 100%.
Grade a stuff, man...

:thud:

I was gonna say that too. He and Sean's attention to detail make us look like poseur fans :lol

Thanks a lot chaps, I think you give me far too much credit mentioning me alongside Maulfan but I appreciate it. I can't wait to see his pics, dayum.

Exceptional shots. This is the figure to get people into 1:4.

Indeed it should be.

Absolutely.
Especially the ones where he´s lying in the dark, lying and grabbing for the launcher and looking up, while thumbs up.

EB, or more precise, Scuderia just catched the main essence of his glances and the whole scenes really 100% in this figure.

Just outstanding...

I've never heard of Scuderia, is there anything else he's sculpted for EB?

inhand or pics its just pure Terminator bad ..... this is a near 10/10 fig

It really is. I suppose we could nitpick the torn Endo arm and whatnot but that'd just be unnecessary. If I were to rate any collectible (without being biased) a 10/10 it would be this. Easily too.

Yeah, his pics, are just gonna blast us too.

BUt enthusiasm-wise I think WE ALL won´t give or take us much.

But you 2 guys really put way more patience and details in term of angle and lighting then we do.

Maybe comes due to me not having the oppurtunity, caus eI don´t have the cam, the background and the lighting possibilities.

You do...and you use it at full capacity.
:hi5:

Absolutely.

Just outstanding...

It was actually just laziness that I have the thumbs up hand in the crawling shots. I would have used the other hand otherwise.

It was actually just laziness that I have the thumbs up hand in the crawling shots. I would have used the other hand otherwise.

Doesn´t matter.
:lol
I just saw this and it...just...matched...100% with my memory of when he´s looking up.

I am really pumped to how HT will try to match it with their 1/6.

Virtually impossible, if you ask me.

I've never heard of Scuderia, is there anything else he's sculpted for EB?

It really is. I suppose we could nitpick the torn Endo arm and whatnot but that'd just be unnecessary. If I were to rate any collectible (without being biased) a 10/10 it would be this. Easily too.
yup its the same here. i,d gave 10 for this. any angle and we see this perfectly formed terminator .

Yeah, his pics, are just gonna blast us too.

BUt enthusiasm-wise I think WE ALL won´t give or take us much.

But you 2 guys really put way more patience and details in term of angle and lighting then we do.

Maybe comes due to me not having the oppurtunity, caus eI don´t have the cam, the background and the lighting possibilities.

You do...and you use it at full capacity.
:hi5:

I don't feel like I have patience, believe me. And I hate the added mess I make when taking pics, thats why it takes me a little longer to get posting them than others, I kinda dread the process.

My background and floor was just the boxes for the two EB 1:4 scalers. And the lighting is just my heater (not too close to the figures or for very long) and a torch in those shots. My camera can't seem to pick up the main light in the room.

I don't feel like I have patience, believe me. And I hate the added mess I make when taking pics, thats why it takes me a little longer to get posting them than others, I kinda dread the process.

My background and floor was just the boxes for the two EB 1:4 scalers. And the lighting is just my heater (not too close to the figures or for very long) and a torch in those shots. My camera can't seem to pick up the main light in the room.

Dude, who cares?!
The outcome is what matters and if you ask me: those shots, with this rag-tag bunch of things...what else do you want?!
:lol
:1-1:

Back