ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was a nice surprise! Mine just got here from OSB. :woo I can't wait to get home and unpack this bad boy. :rock :rock

Pleased for you Jay I'm sure you'll be able to take some killer pics of this guy. Meantime I had to take these on my phone :(

4A21F5B7-11E4-4676-B7F0-7D242952B6B4-1145-00000083EAC05456_zps545b4caf.jpg

C030A1C1-B579-4375-A673-064DABF48DF1-1145-00000083EDE67552_zpsd6d8308d.jpg

F2927273-DC29-41F3-AE79-D6782C506AE6-1145-00000083F1447A2F_zpsb68e5e40.jpg

A819F3B5-9E20-4036-887F-2231CF48EF17-1145-00000083F4A3BB72_zpse23fcce4.jpg

Had to have a temporary move around to fit him into the collection (no idea what I'm going to do with him when the mountains of Hot Toys I have on PO start arriving)

02AB93EF-D707-4350-8ABA-0BD97EAD733E-1145-00000084A36AFF54_zpsaa5c5ed1.jpg

Arnold is in da house!

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

Had a quick look and he's fabulous! Had the short leg syndrome but I've fixed it the same way as I fixed the first T800.

Awesome set up tommyh84. That figure has got to be one of the best ever made...congrats. :clap

It is an amazing piece no doubt but one thing that has become abundantly clear to me now I have my first 1/4 scale figure is that there really is no point comparing 1/4 scale figures with 1/6 scale so all I'll say is I'm fairly sure this is the best 1/4 scale figure ever made (although I do now feel obliged to see what Enterbay's Batman is all about :slap)

It is an amazing piece no doubt but one thing that has become abundantly clear to me now I have my first 1/4 scale figure is that there really is no point comparing 1/4 scale figures with 1/6 scale so all I'll say is I'm fairly sure this is the best 1/4 scale figure ever made (although I do now feel obliged to see what Enterbay's Batman is all about :slap)

Once you start down the dark path......

Although I'm sticking to just my big four Aliens and Robots.

Enterbay's Batman stuff isn't anywhere as fantastic as their Terminators, especially the Battle Damaged.

Had a quick look and he's fabulous! Had the short leg syndrome but I've fixed it the same way as I fixed the first T800.

How do you fix it? I'm about to head home so if mine is like that i'd like to know how.

Once you start down the dark path......

Although I'm sticking to just my big four Aliens and Robots.

I'm really go to try my best not to get too many 1/4 pieces, they're just far too big for my limited space, thankfully as things stand the only ones that are tempting me is EB's Batman and the new HT Batman

Enterbay's Batman stuff isn't anywhere as fantastic as their Terminators, especially the Battle Damaged.

Thanks for your opinion, always interesting to read stuff like this :1-1:

Had to have a temporary move around to fit him into the collection (no idea what I'm going to do with him when the mountains of Hot Toys I have on PO start arriving)

You can adjust your detolf shelves and arrange them in a way that allows you to display the BD T800 without losing any shelf space. I've since changed my display back to strictly 1/6 (the BD T800 needs his own area to shine), but you can see an example of what I'm talking about on the first page of my collection thread. :duff

I'm really go to try my best not to get too many 1/4 pieces, they're just far too big for my limited space, thankfully as things stand the only ones that are tempting me is EB's Batman and the new HT Batman

I've already been very tempted to break my rules about just one of each 1:4 scale Terminator figure.

First, when confronted with the sheer awesomeness of the BD T-800 I felt an urge to buy another 'just because'. Theres been so many figures that are less impressive than this that I've had multiples of. And what if disaster strikes and it breaks or it gets a big paint scratch on the face or something?

Secondly, on seeing the extra cyberdyne accessories just sitting there doing nothing I got the urge to buy another clean T-800 to set it up as Cyberdyne. I swore I wouldn't do this, that I'd just go with the most prominent look offered by each individual release and thats it. :gah: But then if I bought a 2nd clean T-800 I'd feel even more compelled to buy a second BD T-800 as its that much better of a figure.

However I've held off so far. Other wants are imminent.

GET THE *****K IN!!!!! Mine arrived from OSB today - Total class, got it sat on my windowsill in the front room, and its staying there for a couple of days before i move him to pride of place in the display cabinet. The TV may aswell not be on because i aint watching it!!

Awesome figure, toally Awesome!!!

Like someone else has already mentioned, with been used to 1/6 scale collectables 1/4 feel BIG and very stiff, its hard to adjust and pose these without feeling like your guna break it. Tried bending the joints and they just didn't move at first. All good now tho i think, one thing i will say is i want be switching out the arms - that **** is just too scary!!

GET THE *****K IN!!!!! Mine arrived from OSB today - Total class, got it sat on my windowsill in the front room, and its staying there for a couple of days before i move him to pride of place in the display cabinet. The TV may aswell not be on because i aint watching it!!

Awesome figure, toally Awesome!!!

Like someone else has already mentioned, with been used to 1/6 scale collectables 1/4 feel BIG and very stiff, its hard to adjust and pose these without feeling like your guna break it. Tried bending the joints and they just didn't move at first. All good now tho i think, one thing i will say is i want be switching out the arms - that **** is just too scary!!

Congrats! Watch out for sun damage, leaving it on the windowsill like that...

Don't get no sun in england :) but its winter anyway so he'll be fine there till weekend :)

Absolutely love it. The material is a bit thinner than what i imagined it to be like but having said that, it brings out the body proportion and sculpt brilliantly. He's one mean looking mother!!

This thing is absolutely frigging stunning. Enterbay hasn't put a foot wrong with these 1/4 figures imo. I was worried this was going to do a bit of a "bank robber joker" and make the first release a bit of a joke. But it holds up really well, and they both look amazing together. I've stuck the shirt, grenades, minigun, bullet reel, and hands in the bag to sit on the original releases base until i figure out how to get a second 'nade launcher and clean bandoleer.

This thing is amazing though, i can't stop looking at it, and unlike some of the other figures in this 1/4 line, i've had no QC issues at all. Not even the long leg syndrome. BEST FIGURE EVER. Hell, i'm gonna say it, best collectible ever.

Back