ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad u OSBrs are getting and liking the T800!!

Last 2 pallets of the 1st batch went out today so Arnie will be making some serious damage around the UK tomorrow!!

Thanks breakersrevenge! Got mine today and he's perfect. I've just set him up and this thing is out of this world. I can't believe just how he looks in person.

There have been some great pics in this thread but eventhose don't show just how bad *** this is in person. :rock :rock

Couldn't be bothered changing the shirt at the moment.

IMG_1064.jpg

Cool. Where'd you get the second bandolier? And those grenades - are they larger? They look bigger than the ones on the BD T-800.

Edit - nevermind - I just noticed the Sideshow PF behind them, I presume you took them off that.

I've already been very tempted to break my rules about just one of each 1:4 scale Terminator figure.

First, when confronted with the sheer awesomeness of the BD T-800 I felt an urge to buy another 'just because'. Theres been so many figures that are less impressive than this that I've had multiples of. And what if disaster strikes and it breaks or it gets a big paint scratch on the face or something?

Secondly, on seeing the extra cyberdyne accessories just sitting there doing nothing I got the urge to buy another clean T-800 to set it up as Cyberdyne. I swore I wouldn't do this, that I'd just go with the most prominent look offered by each individual release and thats it. :gah: But then if I bought a 2nd clean T-800 I'd feel even more compelled to buy a second BD T-800 as its that much better of a figure.

However I've held off so far. Other wants are imminent.

Spoken like a true Terminator fan..don't feel guilty buying two each!

Got mine today and he's perfect. I've just set him up and this thing is out of this world. I can't believe just how he looks in person.

There have been some great pics in this thread but eventhose don't show just how bad *** this is in person. :rock :rock
congrats Jay, look forward to the pics pal! :hi5:

Glad u OSBrs are getting and liking the T800!!

Last 2 pallets of the 1st batch went out today so Arnie will be making some serious damage around the UK tomorrow!!
yep, cheers WM, got it scheduled for delivery tomorrow so looking forward to that...

Are you going to post pics of your sleeve progress? If not could you pm pics to me. I'm very interested to see your marvel sleeve! :wave
not long to go now, got 4 hours booked in for tomorrow so should have quite a bit of outline completed. Will be posting progress pics on my show your shelves thread so you'll be able to see it there. Cheers pal :wave

Thanks for your opinion, always interesting to read stuff like this :1-1:

He's wrong, though. Joker was a miss but their Batman is every bit as good as the first T-800, I don't have this yet, but it's safe to say its as good as this, too. The batman is incredible.

He's wrong, though. Joker was a miss but their Batman is every bit as good as the first T-800, I don't have this yet, but it's safe to say its as good as this, too. The batman is incredible.

I definitely think I'll get Batman sooner or later, so much coming out in 1/6 scale though it might well be later but I reckon I will pick him up eventually

I wouldn't say Joker was a miss, but it isn't as good as Batman and the T-800 BD. I'd say the Joker is in the same league as the original T-800, maybe better even. No, definitely much better.

That's my weekend sorted then, I was going to go to the cinema but screw that I am staying in :rotfl

Watching some pictures will take the whole day? :lol :wink1:

Just got confirmation from the better half that my Enterbay 1/4 T-800 Battle Damaged HD Masterpiece Figure has arrived!! :yess: Will be hopefully checking contents this evening and then next week the fun begins....

That's my weekend sorted then, I was going to go to the cinema but screw that I am staying in :rotfl
:lol What film you going to see?

Just got confirmation from the better half that my Enterbay 1/4 T-800 Battle Damaged HD Masterpiece Figure has arrived!! :yess: Will be hopefully checking contents this evening and then next week the fun begins....

Congrats mate :hi5:

I wouldn't say Joker was a miss, but it isn't as good as Batman and the T-800 BD. I'd say the Joker is in the same league as the original T-800, maybe better even. No, definitely much better.

Watching some pictures will take the whole day? :lol :wink1:

I take it you haven't seen any of Jay's pics as you have to savour every one for at least 20 minutes. :lol

:lol What film you going to see?

Nothing in particular maybe The Hobbit but I have just got Looper on Blu-ray so it might be that instead. :)

Cool. Where'd you get the second bandolier? And those grenades - are they larger? They look bigger than the ones on the BD T-800.

Edit - nevermind - I just noticed the Sideshow PF behind them, I presume you took them off that.

Yup, I think that's it as well.
That 2nd bandolier with the larger grenades looks like the one from the PF.

CANT WAIT WOT SORT OF DISPLAY UR GOING TO HAVE LOVE UR WORK. :wave

FINALLY GOT MY FIGURES TODAY!!! :yess:

dsc02386e.jpg

dsc02407o.jpg

What can I say? I'm not the best reviewer but when I first saw it announced by EB, I thought it was the best figure I had ever seen. Now that I have it, I think it's the best thing I've ever owned!! Scuderia did a great job on the headsculpt, the best likeness of Arnold in sculptural represantation and overall the most lifelike figure headsculpt I've seen! The BD outfit is outstanding, the leather is of good quality and doesn't look cheap. Paint job = superb, even better in hand as the blood looked a bit washed out in some pictures. It's simply the best figure ever made (IMO)! :clap

Will take some more pictures this weekend and try to futz the figures a bit better. These 1/4th scale figures are pretty hard to pose and these are my first 1/4 figures.. Not used to it. There were also a couple of issues, but I'm sure ToyHQ will help me fix those. For an example, the legs on Batman were not equally long and I received, literally, a BATTLE DAMAGED mini-gun.. the handle was missing and broken off! :lol :slap But still, I'm very happy to finally own these amazing figures! :rock

I take it you haven't seen any of Jay's pics as you have to savour every one for at least 20 minutes. :lol

Ah, I see. I'm looking forward to seeing those pics!

Congrats and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the display.:panic:
FINALLY GOT MY FIGURES TODAY!!! :yess:

dsc02386e.jpg

dsc02407o.jpg

What can I say? I'm not the best reviewer but when I first saw it announced by EB, I thought it was the best figure I had ever seen. Now that I have it, I think it's the best thing I've ever owned!! Scuderia did a great job on the headsculpt, the best likeness of Arnold in sculptural represantation and overall the most lifelike figure headsculpt I've seen! The BD outfit is outstanding, the leather is of good quality and doesn't look cheap. Paint job = superb, even better in hand as the blood looked a bit washed out in some pictures. It's simply the best figure ever made (IMO)! :clap

Will take some more pictures this weekend and try to futz the figures a bit better. These 1/4th scale figures are pretty hard to pose and these are my first 1/4 figures.. Not used to it. There were also a couple of issues, but I'm sure ToyHQ will help me fix those. For an example, the legs on Batman were not equally long and I received, literally, a BATTLE DAMAGED mini-gun.. the handle was missing and broken off! :lol :slap But still, I'm very happy to finally own these amazing figures! :rock

Ah, I see. I'm looking forward to seeing those pics!

:clap WOW!!! Congrats they all look fantastic and I love the close up of Arnie. It looks freaking insane and the wait for this figure is torture.

Back